Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,124    Downloads: 827,694   Msgs Posted: 110,711   Thread Views: 16,394,413   Online Now: 76
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 09-24-2016, 01:48 PM
Top Prospect

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

C. Davis will get a call up before Bisson... my knock on Davis is that he didn't bulk up at all.. I'm a little surprised that he didn't make the cut... other than his fight in thorold against Kitchener he didn't impress me at all and I'm not surprised he didn't make it
Old 09-24-2016, 01:49 PM
Top Prospect

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawger View Post
i'm of the same belief as dogs777, I dont think Hayden will bring much of anything in a trade as a winger...but some team going for it will pay a lot for a big bruising defenseman at the deadline. Once Paquette and Knott return hopefully he goes back to defense. Knott and Mantha should garner a lot of picks as well, but hopefully we don't trade Paquette or we are waiting another year for the rebuild. I have said it before, draft picks are just that...unproven, unsigned, unknown...we gave away a truckload last year but managed to hang on to the future...build around Paquette, Davis, Jones and Thomas and hopefully Dhillon is the real deal in net. We get lots of experience playing the kids this year, and a bunch of, yes DRAFT picks, back for Knott, Hayden and Mantha and next year we can be a force!
I think that Hayden playing forward will add to its versatility therefore possibly upping his trade value.. not that is will raise it much unless he shines as a forward
Old 09-24-2016, 03:32 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
True it is a crap shoot but usually the second rounders can play in the OHL.

I'm surprised C Davis not here but IMHO Bisson's skating wasn't good enough from what I saw of him. Big body guy wonder if they dump Pasto if Bisson could play a similar role?
That was my thought ( Re: Bisson ) from what I saw this summer. He plays a game that's got some bang and crash to it, but with Pastorious taking up a valuable roster space for that kind of play, he's stuck in Kemptville until they make some moves. Mind you, I don't forsee him spending that much time in exile.

As for Cal Davis, I was a bit disappointed that he was unable to add some meat in the off season, he looked woefully skinny... Like seriously, I wanted to give the poor kid a sandwich... Joking aside, he's someone I would have liked to see put about another 10lbs on his frame. It would help him not get muscled off the puck as easily as he was last year. He seems to have lots of upside, but he looks a fair bit weaker than some of the other kids his age in the league.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:40 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Would Cal Davis have a healthy scratch last night?
He is not listed on the Thorold Black Hawks site.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:43 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,846 Times in 1,305 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Would Cal Davis have a healthy scratch last night?
He is not listed on the Thorold Black Hawks site.

He was scratched as per Dogs twitter.
The Following User Says Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2016, 05:33 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

Ya Davis is on the team just didn't play yesterday
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2016, 04:46 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,846 Times in 1,305 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

http://niagaraicedogs.net/article/ch...istant-captain
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2016, 07:42 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Interesting, here I thought they were full on red pants, the picture indicates they were just red shells they pulled over their black pants.
Am I wrong?