Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,123    Downloads: 827,541   Msgs Posted: 110,689   Thread Views: 16,386,543   Online Now: 142
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Who will emerge as Niagara's goalie in 2016-2017
Stephen Dhillon 14 58.33%
Colton Incze 7 29.17%
Someone else 2 8.33%
Who cares? 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I am not sure you were at the same game I was at last night ...
I definitely was at the game and had people agreeing with me and saying he didn't look comfortable/confident at times
Old 10-07-2016, 12:07 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that Dhillon played a good game, not great in my opinion.
He did make a lot of great saves on a lot of shots, but, when it came to handling the puck around or in his crease, we looked wobbly on more than a few times.
But they won the game and that's all that matters.
All around, they will get better as time goes on.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
IMHO he didn't play that great they probably should of lost he gave up to many rebounds didn't look comfortable
When the puck was anywhere near him
Were you at the game he kept us in
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 07:56 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Were you at the game he kept us in
Did he really I saw erie just completely miss the net or do what we did a lot and shoot it right at the goalie
Old 10-08-2016, 11:46 AM
3rd Line

Newdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud ofNewdawgsfan has much to be proud of

Dogs777 - you seem pretty down on this team? Last week it was Jones & Davis, now Dhillon. Let's hear some positives maybe?

[Moderator's Note: Positive and Negative comments are all part of the forum]

Last edited by NiceDawg; 10-08-2016 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Added Moderator's Note
Old 10-08-2016, 11:58 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newdawgsfan View Post
Dogs777 - you seem pretty down on this team? Last week it was Jones & Davis, now Dhillon. Let's hear some positives maybe?
I'm not down on anyone I'm being realistic sorry if you and or others on here can't see things the way they are one good game from Dhillon won't change that if you want positives the team looked good for the most part in the defensive zone against Erie
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post: