Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,124    Downloads: 827,694   Msgs Posted: 110,711   Thread Views: 16,394,371   Online Now: 74
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:45 AM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

I do not see the problem our flag is used all the time by different oragnations
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 11:05 AM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
I bet I could google a bunch of images of the Canadian flag that has been changed for some reason and people on here probably wouldn't have a problem with it besides they still had a Canadian flag on the other end of the ice
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 12:44 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Boom! ND
Old 10-18-2016, 12:46 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
I too agree with you
Old 10-18-2016, 03:59 PM
3rd Line

Resonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the rough

Taken from this website I found:

================================================== ===========================
http://constitutional.findlaw.ca/art...canadian-flag/

Is it illegal to burn the Canadian flag?

The Canadian flag may be a symbol of pride, unity, honour, and sacrifice, but it’s not against the law to disrespect, deface, and destroy it.

Official government rules on flag etiquette state that the Canadian flag “should not be subjected to indignity,” but there are no laws against desecration, such as burning, shredding, stomping, or spitting on it. However objectionable, such acts are protected forms of expression under the Charter of Rights And Freedoms.
As with all Charter rights, protected expression is subject to “reasonable limits. . . as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society,” but flag-burning doesn’t legally exceed such limits.

Protesters have burned or otherwise desecrated Canadian flags on many occasions, including a 2012 Quebec separatist rally where a flag was stomped on and run over by cars in Montreal. A radical U.S. church also burned a flag outside the Supreme Court of Canada in 1999 as the Court mulled approval of same-sex marriage.[/i]
================================================== =============================

That having said I would never chose to deface or alter our flag in any way, just a matter of personal choice I suppose. BTW I think it's disgraceful! But to each their own!
Old 10-18-2016, 04:09 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I too agree with you
I have just broken my life long rule of never discussion Politics, Religion and Sex so, having written this, I am done with this thread and looking forward to getting back to hockey talk.

I 100% agree that everyone is allowed their opinion.

All good once again now LOL.

Go Dogs Go!!!!
Old 10-18-2016, 04:20 PM
3rd Line

5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Hmm... funny I have never heard any complaints about this one, are we sure no one is allowed to tamper with our flag for their own purposes ?

You're joking right. This is not the Canadian flag. It does not look like our flag. No one would ever think this was our flag. The maple leaf is different, the word Canada appears at the bottom and there are no red bars, just red thick lines.

The pride flag looked exactly like our flag except the red was substituted for rainbows.

I was very offended and so were many others. Our flag should not be altered. Most countries would never allow that.

Last edited by 5 for fighting; 10-18-2016 at 04:24 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5 for fighting For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 09:55 PM

Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,128 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Thankfully we live in one that does.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 10:31 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,181 Times in 652 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

So ..... how about the actual game talk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 12:25 AM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
So ..... how about the actual game talk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya so Erie tomorrow
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post: