Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,124    Downloads: 827,628   Msgs Posted: 110,708   Thread Views: 16,391,268   Online Now: 48
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:29 AM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks4 View Post
I get the rainbow flag, but NO to turning the Maple Leaf into a pride flag. Was not impressed with that.
Lots of groups incorporate their own logo into the Canadian flag. I would agree with your point if the traditional flag was removed and replaced with the Pride Canada flag, but this was something additional and during the anthem (which was well done) everyone turned to the proper flag. I thought the event was handled respectfully, both at the Meridian Centre and here. Kudos to Bill and Denise Burke for hosting the event and to Alphadog for running the best fan site in the O.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:11 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

The Dogs had a couple of things conspire against them tonight. It really grinds my gears when games are decided by the officials. 1) the phantom goalie interference call.
2) the 5MM and G-Mis that I'm still unclear on.
Was that the penalty that was called by the Sarnia bench?
However, having said all that, one can't complain about the officiating if you don't cash in on the PP's that you get.
It was a brutally officiated game towards both teams.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2016, 02:20 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

8 penalties to 3 and people still grumble.
Old 10-14-2016, 03:29 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to alldogs777 is a name known to all

My thoughts on the game 1. Once I saw the actual replay of the Haydon major I changed my opinion at first I thought it was a BS call but it was definitely a penalty saying that I thought it should of been a charging call not boarding and I didn't think it was worth 5 minutes. 2. Dhillon gave up a few more bad goals and like I said before with a rookie team you can't be giving up so many goals and asking them to score 5+ to give you a chance at the W. 3. Our PP so far is just horrible they had 8 chances and when the sting cleared it they didn't seem like they wanted to hustle to get it back in the offensive zone and that shouldn't happen but the PK look good again when they were out there they probably should of killed all 3 sting power plays
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2016, 03:38 PM
3rd Line

5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks4 View Post
I get the rainbow flag, but NO to turning the Maple Leaf into a pride flag. Was not impressed with that.
I agree 100%. I was very disappointed to see the Canadian flag turned into a rainbow flag. And for the record, I hate to see our Canadian flag altered in any way by any organization. I think it is disrespectful.

Last edited by 5 for fighting; 10-14-2016 at 03:40 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 5 for fighting For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 12:41 AM
3rd Line

Resonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the rough

Not cool to disrespect our flag. -1
Old 10-18-2016, 01:06 AM
Rookie

CrazyJoeDavola is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resonator View Post
I agree
Old 10-18-2016, 01:14 AM
4th Line

modaymorninggm is a jewel in the roughmodaymorninggm is a jewel in the roughmodaymorninggm is a jewel in the rough

Kudos to the Ice Dogs for having a pride game to further increase awareness but they should never ever defame our Canadian Flag - Absolutely unforgiveable
Old 10-18-2016, 01:26 AM
Top Prospect

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by modaymorninggm View Post
Kudos to the Ice Dogs for having a pride game to further increase awareness but they should never ever defame our Canadian Flag - Absolutely unforgiveable
I agree however I don't believe it was the FL dogs organization... I'm willing to bet that the flag belonged to the pride niagara organization at least the kept the original flag up as well
Old 10-18-2016, 08:07 AM

Thanked 2,010 Times in 1,127 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resonator View Post
Hmm... funny I have never heard any complaints about this one, are we sure no one is allowed to tamper with our flag for their own purposes ?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: