Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,791    Downloads: 1,878,268   Msgs Posted: 134,626   Thread Views: 32,145,918   Online Now: 120
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2020, 01:44 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
Sorry, my tolerance for negativity is next to nothing today. Maybe on another day, I'd be more likely to engage in a more positive way, but some people just can't help themselves from pissing in other people's MultiGrain Cheerios...
Multigrain Cheerios? ....ewwwwwww lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2020, 01:48 PM

Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,981 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I am almost sorry that I created this topic. Maybe Nicedawg will make this thing go away. WOW
Whenever people have differing opinions it can always be uncomfortable. If I deleted every thread that had something negative in it, would wouldn't have any threads. I always admire the players who can cross the line but keep the other foot onside, so long as the parties keep that mentality, there's nothing for me to do here.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2020, 05:15 PM
3rd Line

modaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbo1290 View Post
Sorry, don't have 5 years
I agree with you Jumbo (Roger). Too much baloney from people not even directly involved like you. Maybe some of them should understand that you spend 7 days a week in the rinks trying to predict who the next Ice Dogs will be. Lots of draft picks so I am sure the organization is in good hands
Old 01-13-2020, 07:21 PM
3rd Line

NachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by modaymorninggm View Post
I agree with you Jumbo (Roger). Too much baloney from people not even directly involved like you. Maybe some of them should understand that you spend 7 days a week in the rinks trying to predict who the next Ice Dogs will be. Lots of draft picks so I am sure the organization is in good hands
Thanks Mrs. MacLeod. See Roger, itís not that hard to have an opinion and explain why. Didnít take anywhere close to five years.
Closed Thread