Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,775    Downloads: 1,714,741   Msgs Posted: 132,783   Thread Views: 28,746,410   Online Now: 101
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-11-2020, 03:36 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,470 Times in 1,744 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
We aren’t the only team that can draft him and have them play together NB or Sarnia could draft him and we could have a Betts situation and trade Luca to whichever team.
Joey would be crucified if he ever did that . If Luca was traded to NB or Sarnia, I'll guarantee you Chipperdog is going to make good on that pitchfork threat - and if he has an extra one I'm joining in. Plus, you can be sure Chipperdog could easily get Strohs to be part of the pitchfork lynching.
Old 01-11-2020, 03:47 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Joey would be crucified if he ever did that . If Luca was traded to NB or Sarnia, I'll guarantee you Chipperdog is going to make good on that pitchfork threat - and if he has an extra one I'm joining in. Plus, you can be sure Chipperdog could easily get Strohs to be part of the pitchfork lynching.
Joey will be crucified for a million things by time that happened anyway especially by those two
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2020, 03:48 PM
Top Prospect

the dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond repute

And if he doesn't come to ohl goes ncaa route you lose everything
The Following User Says Thank You to the dog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2020, 03:55 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,470 Times in 1,744 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
And if he doesn't come to ohl goes ncaa route you lose everything
What I meant was if you don't draft Adam, then you don't do NB, Sarnia (or London) any favours by trading Luca. If Adam is going NCAA or USHL, the IceDogs have to draft one of the other elite players.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2020, 04:14 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,169 Times in 1,223 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Joey will be crucified for a million things by time that happened anyway especially by those two

Actually I haven’t really been TOO critical of JB ... have I? Most recently I’m pretty sure I heaped a lot of praise on him for the Tomo trade and the Sopa trade seemed like a really good deal (actually finding Sopa they should be commended for too given our import draft history)...it really looks to me like Lodnia wouldn’t waive his NTC so I can’t really hold that against him.

I mean I keep bringing up the Militec trade only because of how utterly stupid/idiotic and wasteful it was .... and imagine how much better our war chest would be if we had those picks still too!?

but other than that Militec trade I really don’t complain all that much about him ... do I?

oh I bust on him about the “Halliday 100% reporting” quote too ... once again it was utterly stupid to say that in the press it doesn’t do anything but weaken your negotiating position and make you look like a fool if/when he doesn’t report ...

oh the Lochead trade was really embarrassingly bad too lol ....

Oh I think I was critical of the Cato trade too lol... early returns on that aren’t looking so good but next year will be the big test for that ...

I really should stop now shouldn’t I?

Hahaha

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2020, 04:16 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,169 Times in 1,223 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
What I meant was if you don't draft Adam, then you don't do NB, Sarnia (or London) any favours by trading Luca. If Adam is going NCAA or USHL, the IceDogs have to draft one of the other elite players.

Agreed Blacksox.

Unless it’s for a kings ransom ... if not let them both play elsewhere and let those teams waste the pick ... it really is a delicate situation hope they don’t drop the ball on it ....

Old 01-11-2020, 10:28 PM
2nd Line

jumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to beholdjumbo1290 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Actually I haven’t really been TOO critical of JB ... have I? Most recently I’m pretty sure I heaped a lot of praise on him for the Tomo trade and the Sopa trade seemed like a really good deal (actually finding Sopa they should be commended for too given our import draft history)...it really looks to me like Lodnia wouldn’t waive his NTC so I can’t really hold that against him.

I mean I keep bringing up the Militec trade only because of how utterly stupid/idiotic and wasteful it was .... and imagine how much better our war chest would be if we had those picks still too!?

but other than that Militec trade I really don’t complain all that much about him ... do I?

oh I bust on him about the “Halliday 100% reporting” quote too ... once again it was utterly stupid to say that in the press it doesn’t do anything but weaken your negotiating position and make you look like a fool if/when he doesn’t report ...

oh the Lochead trade was really embarrassingly bad too lol ....

Oh I think I was critical of the Cato trade too lol... early returns on that aren’t looking so good but next year will be the big test for that ...

I really should stop now shouldn’t I?

Hahaha

Lol

might be time to let it go
The Following User Says Thank You to jumbo1290 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2020, 10:30 PM

Thanked 3,534 Times in 1,939 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbo1290 View Post
might be time to let it go
lol - true but you don't know strohs