Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,775    Downloads: 1,714,739   Msgs Posted: 132,783   Thread Views: 28,745,491   Online Now: 91
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-27-2019, 02:38 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
London's playing 3 really underwhelming overagers. Maybe try and land one of their 2002's or a third rounder for Castelman.
I hate to say it but I could see Lodnia ending up in London, especially if Lodnia has a short list of teams he would want to be traded to. He is American and could end up in Saginaw or Flint but I have a bad feeling he ends up in London for a discount. Hope I'm wrong. IMO Lodnia is easily worth 3 2nds but with supply and demand and a potential short trading list a poor return is possible. Hope I'm wrong.
Old 12-27-2019, 04:59 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud of

Read OHL insider's tweet on London,Ottawa and Peterborough being the 3 frontrunners on Akil Thomas.
Hoping that divisional rivals Peterborough and Ottawa (in an effort to land Thomas and keep him away from each other) that one of them end up over paying.
Old 12-27-2019, 06:06 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,168 Times in 1,222 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Hawk View Post
I hate to say it but I could see Lodnia ending up in London, especially if Lodnia has a short list of teams he would want to be traded to. He is American and could end up in Saginaw or Flint but I have a bad feeling he ends up in London for a discount. Hope I'm wrong. IMO Lodnia is easily worth 3 2nds but with supply and demand and a potential short trading list a poor return is possible. Hope I'm wrong.

I share the same fears believe me... and Thomas could end up there too

Hunter hoodwinks JB 2.0

God help me if that’s the case ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2019, 06:17 PM

Thanked 3,534 Times in 1,939 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I share the same fears believe me... and Thomas could end up there too

Hunter hoodwinks JB 2.0
Not sure Hunter values Thomas the same way you do. Notice his placement on the World Juniors team? For awhile it seemed Akil might have been the 13th forward although now he seems to have stitched up fourth line standing.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2019, 06:32 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,470 Times in 1,744 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Not sure Hunter values Thomas the same way you do. Notice his placement on the World Juniors team? For awhile it seemed Akil might have been the 13th forward although now he seems to have stitched up fourth line standing.
Keep in mind Hunter has placed the same value on his own player Connor McMichael. Hunter has had the two of them together throughout the entire selection process - and now the two have develop some good chemistry.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2019, 06:35 PM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post

I am going to choose the optimistic path on this one for a change

He liked Thomas enough to select him to the team ... someone has to be the thirteenth forward ... a lot of great players don’t make the team ...

I mean if him and McMichael are on the fourth line that indicates to me that it is a pretty deep team

Stop being so pessimistic ND

Lol

The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2019, 06:40 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,470 Times in 1,744 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

A line featuring LW McMichael - C Thomas - RW Lodnia would be the best in the OHL and perhaps even the CHL.
Old 12-27-2019, 07:09 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
A line featuring LW McMichael - C Thomas - RW Lodnia would be the best in the OHL and perhaps even the CHL.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 12-27-2019, 07:18 PM
Top Prospect

the dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond reputethe dog has a reputation beyond repute

Don't care where they go..just pay up big
Old 12-27-2019, 07:37 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,019 Times in 1,279 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
Don't care where they go..just pay up big
Yep er,,, totally agree with you!!