Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,775    Downloads: 1,714,741   Msgs Posted: 132,785   Thread Views: 28,746,743   Online Now: 96
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 12:31 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,169 Times in 1,223 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Import or not he’s back next year so they might want to try and make a run (they could probably use it)

Cook always looks lost I don’t think he’s an OHL player when everyone’s healthy

Agreed. Cook doesn’t belong at this level

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2020, 01:47 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,150 Times in 789 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Have a feeling today game in Kitchener might be ugly hope Iam wrong.
Old 01-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Have a feeling today game in Kitchener might be ugly hope Iam wrong.
Nope. Fully expecting a blow out.

IceDogs just got upended. The heart of the team has been reassigned to other teams, and they are trying to integrate 3 new players (assuming Cameron Peters gets to Kitchener in time to suit up) into an anemic offence, and terrible team defence (as shown last night against Hamiton).

I'm probably still going to buy the game on OHL Live to watch the carnage.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,172 Times in 1,471 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post

IceDogs just got upended. The heart of the team has been reassigned to other teams, and they are trying to integrate 3 new players (assuming Cameron Peters gets to Kitchener in time to suit up) into an anemic offence, and terrible team defence (as shown last night against Hamiton).

I've the the spread at +6.5.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:04 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,169 Times in 1,223 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post

U r truly a glutton for punishment

Save the $ and your eyesight and subject only your ears to it on the radio broadcast ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2020, 03:14 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post

Save the $ and your eyesight and subject only your ears to it on the radio broadcast ...

Nah, I want to see this team develop. I don't watch all away games, but I do buy games I feel may be significant to the development of the team. I want to see how they bounce back from last night's debacle. If they come out flat, and lacking chemistry... Well...

They don't have to win for me to be impressed. I just want to see them not come out dead like they did last night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2020, 03:14 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
I've the the spread at +6.5.
I'd say that's a pretty logical expectation.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:32 PM
3rd Line

NachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to beholdNachoLou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbo1290 View Post
wow; do you have a crystal ball?
No, but we've seen the coaching.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,470 Times in 1,744 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

First impression of Cameron Butler. He reminds me a lot of Maksimov in his first game with the IceDogs. Both good size, similar skill set (good skater, quick release, handle the puck well), plays a physical game and 200 foot game.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post

Besides, I HATE HATE HATE our radio broadcasts. Would literally rather stab my eardrums repeatedly with an ice pick than be subjected to it.

Although I could listen to the Kitchener feed and see how their radio guys are. I mean, I didn't love our old crew much either. But I just can't stand listening to the games now.
Closed Thread