Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,775    Downloads: 1,714,740   Msgs Posted: 132,783   Thread Views: 28,746,094   Online Now: 107
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2020, 10:23 PM

Thanked 3,534 Times in 1,939 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlDawg View Post
What is with "honor". Where do you live or what is your status in English. Very sad...
I live right here in Canada, the autocorrect on my phone likely was born in the U.S. If that's all it takes to make you sad, better not come to tomorrow's game - the color green will make things downright unneighborly!
Old 02-03-2020, 10:51 PM
3rd Line

OlDawg has a spectacular aura aboutOlDawg has a spectacular aura aboutOlDawg has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I live right here in Canada, the autocorrect on my phone likely was born in the U.S. If that's all it takes to make you sad, better not come to tomorrow's game - the color green will make things downright unneighborly!
Each game gives the boys more chance to learn & grow. If we are indeed building toward '23, we need every
opportunity to learn how to lose first. BB may not be the ideal coach & he is what he is in this paternalistic management
system. He likely has at least been given another 3+ year term. If/when that rebuild is complete, it may be time to
retool the staff. Really nothing can change this scenario in the near term.

Our best case would be to finish 8th in the East, a playoff round each year, get the fifth overall this draft, some high 2nds & 3rds the next 2 years & see what we have. It can be a positive vibe if you want it to be.
Closed Thread