Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,775    Downloads: 1,714,741   Msgs Posted: 132,785   Thread Views: 28,746,743   Online Now: 100
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2020, 11:17 AM
3rd Line

OlDawg has a spectacular aura aboutOlDawg has a spectacular aura aboutOlDawg has a spectacular aura about
Default Last year

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
Did we not see what BB could do with a good team last year?
Hear, hear!!
Old 02-08-2020, 11:18 AM
3rd Line

OlDawg has a spectacular aura aboutOlDawg has a spectacular aura aboutOlDawg has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I much prefer the popular saying in One and Done
Maybe give BB a Two & Done for nepotism?
Old 02-08-2020, 11:20 AM
3rd Line

Default Marty,Marty

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I much prefer the popular saying in One and Done
Quote:
Originally Posted by modaymorninggm View Post
And to think how many people on this Board were so upset with Marty Williamson's coaching. I guess you should be careful what you hope for. It was obvious once Marty left or was let go that the Burke Boys would be in charge. Now it is up to Mr MacLeod and his scouting staff to get some quality players in here that can be competitive in spite of the coaching because as we all know there will be no change in the GM or the Head Coach
I guess it's too much to hope for Marty to return & be given a real contract??
Old 02-08-2020, 11:43 AM

Thanked 3,534 Times in 1,939 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlDawg View Post
I guess it's too much to hope for Marty to return & be given a real contract??
Marty had two of the best IceDogs teams assembled and couldn't get the job done. I don't believe there is any love between the former HC/GM and the ownership nor would he be my "hope" .
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2020, 01:14 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,019 Times in 1,279 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Marty had two of the best IceDogs teams assembled and couldn't get the job done. I don't believe there is any love between the former HC/GM and the ownership nor would he be my "hope" .
Marty is currently the head coach of the Brock hockey team and unless things have changed in Barrie, he is on the board there as well. A consultant, I believe.
I predict that if Dale Hawerchuk (God forbid) is unable to return to the bench, Marty is the heir-apparent to return to his old stomping grounds.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:08 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,169 Times in 1,223 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
Kingston now 1 point back after beating North Bay last night. Two weeks ago I didn't think they could catch us, me thinks I was wrong.

Oh I always figured Kingston would catch us ... that may not have been the case if Tynan was healthy because he is so much better than the other two ... but I?m not surprised this team is terrible and doesn?t belong in the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2020, 05:49 PM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post

Ya I don?t see that happening either lol

Think he helped turn the knife in us with the whole payment debacle

Old 02-08-2020, 09:37 PM
Team Captain

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Puppies done again. Not much to watch and absolutely no push back what so ever.
Watching the Leafs and Raptors now.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:13 PM
Team Captain

Sarnia has a 3 goal lead over Windsor and will have one more point then us after tonight.
Kingston will pas us in the standings tomorrow and then,
We will settle comfortably into 9th spot in the East and stay there for the remainder of the season.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:16 PM
Team Captain

The Soo only nine points ahead of dogs in the standings .... so of course getting pummelled again 10-1 and the shots 45-20

LOLOLOLOL

But this is to be expected according to some on here

No this is UNACCEPTABLE

You can lose every game due to talent fine

But being outscored 21-2 in your past two games is not because of a lack of talent it?s a lack of coaching and/or the players have completely tuned the terd behind the bench out

Is daddy watching lol?

The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread