Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,564    Downloads: 1,336,356   Msgs Posted: 124,634   Thread Views: 22,901,478   Online Now: 144
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: How many points with the IceDogs record this weekend?
0 points 4 19.05%
1 point 1 4.76%
2 points 9 42.86%
3 points 3 14.29%
4 points 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2019, 08:43 AM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute
Default This Weekend

How many points with the IceDogs pick up in the Soo and Sudbury this weekend?

0 points

1 point

2 points

3 points

4 points
Old 02-08-2019, 12:43 PM
1st Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

This could be the weekend things seriously come off the tracks or we get the machine firing on all cylinders.

It's up to YOU, Billy!
The Following User Says Thank You to Aircanuck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2019, 02:25 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
This could be the weekend things seriously come off the tracks or we get the machine firing on all cylinders.

It's up to YOU, Billy!
I get the agenda people have and whatever but how about the players actually look like they give a
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2019, 02:38 PM
1st Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I get the agenda people have and whatever but how about the players actually look like they give a
One player, or even a handful of players, can't play cohesively with a team, that's on the player. When it's more widespread, that begins at the front of the bus. There's no agenda, that's hockey. Billy's got to get them firing together. Sure the players have to show up each and every game, but there's a coaching element to that. You can't avoid that part of the discussion.

Anyway, let's see how we respond this weekend.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,673 Times in 1,112 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
One player, or even a handful of players, can't play cohesively with a team, that's on the player. When it's more widespread, that begins at the front of the bus. There's no agenda, that's hockey. Billy's got to get them firing together. Sure the players have to show up each and every game, but there's a coaching element to that. You can't avoid that part of the discussion.

Anyway, let's see how we respond this weekend.
When a team looks as good as they did against SSM and as bad as they did against Ottawa and Mississauga that's on the coaches and the leadership group. They weren't prepared to play.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,587 Times in 989 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
When a team looks as good as they did against SSM and as bad as they did against Ottawa and Mississauga that's on the coaches and the leadership group. They weren't prepared to play.
Not prepared to play is so trues,, agree with you 100%
Even their pre-game warm-ups are hard to watch.

Here I go again, but, maybe, just maybe the coaches could leave their damn Coffees in the tunnel and out of site.
I looks like a country social club and I hate it.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:35 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,009 Times in 681 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

In this league you can’t sleep on anyone now we wait to see if they bounce back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2019, 08:15 PM
Serving a Suspension

Resonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the rough

Go Boys!!!
Old 02-08-2019, 08:47 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Not prepared to play is so trues,, agree with you 100%
Even their pre-game warm-ups are hard to watch.

Here I go again, but, maybe, just maybe the coaches could leave their damn Coffees in the tunnel and out of site.
I looks like a country social club and I hate it.
Here I go again with the response what in the world does coffee on the bench DURING WARMUPS have to do with anything.......NOTHING itís just another thing people bring up who have an agenda against the Burke boys
Old 02-08-2019, 10:19 PM

Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,644 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Here I go again with the response what in the world does coffee on the bench DURING WARMUPS have to do with anything.......NOTHING
When you are a leader, people watch you. People take their cues off of the habits displayed. I have learned from people who say "do as I say, not as I do" but I have learned far more from those who say "follow".