Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,451    Downloads: 1,215,799   Msgs Posted: 122,209   Thread Views: 21,782,580   Online Now: 85
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 11:01 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
We should remember that we have an Associate Coach who has a lot of experience and in my opinion, has played a big role in getting us to the point that we are at.
Jones has still been behind the bench longer than Dent as well. I know Teds experience and how much heís helped them Iíve been making that argument all year but Iím still giving them the edge (I donít think coaching will matter that much this series)
Old 03-22-2018, 11:01 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,491 Times in 917 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Do we have time to break it down?

Goaltending OSH
Defence I donít know
Offence I donít know
Power Play Ice Dogs
Penalty Kill Ice Dogs
Coaching I donít know

Ami I missing anything?
My breakdown is really simple.
Niagara wins 4 games and Oshawa wins 2 games and we move on the the second round.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 01:42 PM
3rd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Jones has still been behind the bench longer than Dent as well. I know Teds experience and how much heís helped them Iíve been making that argument all year but Iím still giving them the edge (I donít think coaching will matter that much this series)
Jones hasn't been behind the bench all season. He has been off recuperating from a nasty illness. The assistant coaches have been running the bench this season.
Old 03-22-2018, 03:50 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,563 Times in 1,064 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

https://www.durhamregion.com/sports-...ening-illness/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 06:41 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

tickets are not selling very fast for tomorrow night game 899 left
Old 03-22-2018, 10:33 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,557 Times in 858 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post

Not surprising

Dogs had a very heavy home schedule in March and tickets often don’t sell well in the first round ... lack of big group sales.

We couldn’t find a sitter for the kids for either game this weekend so I was fortunate to be able to sell my pair for both games this weekend ... I’ll pick up a single ticket and go to both games solo.

Maybe I’ll get a discounted ticket from the Dogs somehow !? Wish I had high school aged kids lol

Gdg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2018, 11:04 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
Kinda surprised by that.

I see the Colts lost tonight. It would be good if they get knocked out.
Old 03-22-2018, 11:11 PM
2nd Line

slamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Kinda surprised by that.
Really? Itís the first round. Traditionally low numbers this round.
Take a look at the attendance from the 3 games tonight. All low.
The Following User Says Thank You to slamr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2018, 09:28 AM
Big League

Thanked 2,337 Times in 1,147 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Robert Thomas. Assist of the year candidate? (1:26)
http://ontariohockeyleague.com/video...m1-ott-3-ham-6
Old 03-23-2018, 09:51 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Robert Thomas. Assist of the year candidate? (1:26)
http://ontariohockeyleague.com/video...m1-ott-3-ham-6
Very nice assist but whatís the goalie doing exactly
Closed Thread