Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,159    Downloads: 832,083   Msgs Posted: 111,336   Thread Views: 16,651,555   Online Now: 66
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:09 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg007 View Post
macahla record this year 1G-3A-4 points and a team lead of - 11 more room for young guys like ian martin
I agree, the rookie Martin can be placed onto the 4th line .Also wouldn't mind seeing Tomasino given more top 6 forward ice time as well. ......Guess the Dogs will be drafting 2 imports next year.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder Hawk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 05:21 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg007 View Post
macahla record this year 1G-3A-4 points and a team lead of - 11 more room for young guys like ian martin
Without bashing Machala, if I were an owner of a team, I would want better stats from my import player, if nothing else, he is costing me a lot of bucks compared to what a north american player would cost me.

4 points and a +- 11.

Let Martin loose and see what he can do....
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 06:11 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,189 Times in 658 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Without bashing Machala, if I were an owner of a team, I would want better stats from my import player, if nothing else, he is costing me a lot of bucks compared to what a north american player would cost me.

4 points and a +- 11.

Let Martin loose and see what he can do....

Maybe the owner told the coach to cut his ice time ... which may lead to a disgruntled mediocre import wanting to go home and not come back ...

Wonder how much $$$ the Dogs save on buying a one way trip back home for Ondrej instead of the two way fare they’d have to shell out for him to go back at Christmas and then come back afterwards lol

Of course I kid I kid lol

But I do agree ... you need a lot more production from a forward import than that, otherwise, why bother... I’ve always felt that ... I’d rather have a mediocre Ontario kid play than a mediocre import kid play ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 06:28 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

From Strohs

But I do agree ... you need a lot more production from a forward import than that, otherwise, why bother... I’ve always felt that ... I’d rather have a mediocre Ontario kid play than a mediocre import kid play ....

I agree 100%
Old 11-16-2017, 06:36 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

As a result, will this make it less attractive for a Euro wanting to play here now?
Old 11-16-2017, 07:41 PM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,157 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

I wondered when he did an interview last game - he said hockey was better in Czech Republic... thought that was an odd thing to add.
Old 11-16-2017, 09:32 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,189 Times in 658 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
As a result, will this make it less attractive for a Euro wanting to play here now?

What will make it less attractive?

Cuz he wasn’t good enough to get ice time, he sulked and went home?

It can’t have been that bad if he came back for a second year ...

Bottom line ... if you are good enough ... you will get ice time ... he was not ... he did not .. don’t let the door hit you on the way out .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 09:37 PM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I wondered when he did an interview last game - he said hockey was better in Czech Republic... thought that was an odd thing to add.
Ya, I saw that too.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:15 AM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,523 Times in 709 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Billy Burke, "We will put him on waivers but there is no trade in the league for him and he doesn't even want to be in the league. He just wants to go home. So thats that. He quit the team. There is too much competition for him."
Old 11-17-2017, 12:27 AM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

Glad he is gone, would always skate away with the puck on his own and put a weak shot on the goalie's crest. Rather give a spot to a Canadian kid.