Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,160    Downloads: 832,950   Msgs Posted: 111,452   Thread Views: 16,669,973   Online Now: 47
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-21-2017, 08:37 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I predicted that he would get 10 games and he got 8 games. 8 is better than 10 I believe but, not much better.
He needs to stay away from these kind of penalties if he is going to help us. He is not much help if he is sitting in the press box.
He canít stay away from things like this heís a guy who plays on the edge and IMO if he didnít play on that edge he would be out of the league by now
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2017, 08:58 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess 8 games from now it will be like a do-over acquiring Carbo. Smarten up, Carbonara, and smarten up, OHL refs. If Carbonara is dumb enough to not change his ways, especially given his rep, we won’t be seeing Carbonara in IceDog colours for long. But make no mistake, I am still in full support of the Dogs’ picking Carbonara up.
Come on now, Adrian. Let’s figure this out, and find that fine line. I think you can be just the kind of player the Dogs really need. One that makes every opponent afraid to touch anyone in an IceDogs sweater.
Go Dogs Go
Old 11-21-2017, 09:24 PM
Top Prospect

dogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to beholddogs777 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Well, I guess 8 games from now it will be like a do-over acquiring Carbo. Smarten up, Carbonara, and smarten up, OHL refs. If Carbonara is dumb enough to not change his ways, especially given his rep, we wonít be seeing Carbonara in IceDog colours for long. But make no mistake, I am still in full support of the Dogsí picking Carbonara up.
Come on now, Adrian. Letís figure this out, and find that fine line. I think you can be just the kind of player the Dogs really need. One that makes every opponent afraid to touch anyone in an IceDogs sweater.
Go Dogs Go
The guy has played this way for 4+ seasons and hasnít smartened up or changed yet so I donít expect him to now
Old 11-21-2017, 09:26 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I predicted that he would get 10 games and he got 8 games. 8 is better than 10 I believe but, not much better.
He needs to stay away from these kind of penalties if he is going to help us. He is not much help if he is sitting in the press box.
You just figured this out?
Old 11-21-2017, 09:27 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

This time next year he will be drywalling, said so himself last year in the PO’s
Old 11-21-2017, 09:41 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

A thought I had, Dogs fans:
Since we hockey guys like to compare players to past players, here’s my question: do you see Carbonara as more of a Claude Lemieux, or just a flat-out Dave Semenko?
Old 11-21-2017, 09:50 PM
Big League

It’s not too shocking that Carbonara is not going to be here a year from now, he’s in year 4 isn’t he? So to me it’s quite simple: Adrian needs to decide how he wants to wrap up his OHL career, assuming it’s not wrapped up already. He’s pretty much in control of how many games he plays here.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:17 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
You just figured this out?
This was my first thought the day he walked through our doors.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2017, 12:35 AM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

Makes that 4th pick seem like an overpay
Old 11-26-2017, 01:14 PM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,528 Times in 714 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Zach Shankar: Shoulder to the head = 5 min. major, game and 5 game suspension.
Adrian Carbonara: Elbow to the head = 5 min major, game and 8 game suspension.
Owen Tippett: Cross-check to the head = 2 min. minor!

OHL you have a serious problem!

To fix this?

Step 1
• Just admit you have a problem!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post: