Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,352    Downloads: 903,832   Msgs Posted: 117,837   Thread Views: 18,544,292   Online Now: 76
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 10:19 PM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
100 miles from the play and Langdon takes a penalty. Can't he be suspended longer? Please?
oh man. I was there yelling about that.

But, goat of the game is Corneil. Really stupid penalty allowed them to tie.

But but ... all is forgiven.

W

Last edited by Dogs Enthusiast 104; 04-09-2018 at 10:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2018, 10:36 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,454 Times in 796 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
I have never questioned the coaching ever, but please tell me why Carbonara was put on the ice with a minute and change left to kill a penalty. He has his job on this team but IMHO it is not penalty killing in a must win game.

He’s been on the PK since he’s been back

So he’s playing the role the coach’s have for him

But I agree with you

I don’t want him out there then either... I’m not sure what the Dogs see in him as far as being a PK man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2018, 10:39 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

IceDogs are just hangin’ on here.
And that’s what I said at the start of OT. I would say take the positive vibes, the good feelings from winning this one, and file them away for next time. I was a bit surprised to see the Dogs willing to trade chances with Hamilton right from the start of OT; Hamilton was just coming at them in waves.
The Dogs did not have their best game tonight. What they did was give themselves a chance to play their best game two nights from now.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:52 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,953 Times in 1,353 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

What a joke the city of St Catharines is. We show up at 5 pm and try to park in Market Square which they are still charging for parking until 6 pm and the whole lot is closed with security blocking the entrances and exits. I ask the security guy what's going on an he says there's a big city council meeting tonight. I'm not really sure why they can't find a place to park like we do but this is some bull ****.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:05 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Big win I hope if they get the lead in game four they keep it going. Brutal call in the final Minute hope I do not see the ref named Hamilton ever again.

Last edited by three dog night; 04-09-2018 at 11:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2018, 11:08 PM

Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,414 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

I know this may seem silly to some people but could someone please explain to the IceDogs, when you're only up by 2 and there is lots of hockey left to play:

Sitting back and letting Hamilton bring the play to you will just invite goals and cost games.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 05:29 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,288 Times in 769 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Can anyone here educate me as to what Roberts was doing on the Hamilton's second goal while they were short handed. Please?

What ever happened to the old way of taking the man out of the play and the puck takes care of itself.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 06:52 AM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Pretty good pass from that #3 guy in OT.
Another 50 Shot game ..
Old 04-10-2018, 07:24 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,454 Times in 796 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Pretty good pass from that #3 guy in OT.
Another 50 Shot game ..

Jones had an excellent game tonight ... although I dunno if he was his dominant self on face offs like usual ... but very good defensively a lot of blocked shots ... 1 Gino and 2 Apples including the beauty on the GWG.

Guessing he is named captain next year ....

Another good game by Dhillon. He has been very good in the playoffs, giving the Dogs a chance to win most games.

The Hamilton dump n chase with a heavy forecheck is text book old school hockey and it seemed to be working last night ... with that heavy forecheck some of those undersized Dogs d-men must be awfully sore today ...

GDG

Old 04-10-2018, 07:46 AM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Jones had an excellent game tonight ... although I dunno if he was his dominant self on face offs like usual ... but very good defensively a lot of blocked shots ... 1 Gino and 2 Apples including the beauty on the GWG.

Guessing he is named captain next year ....

Another good game by Dhillon. He has been very good in the playoffs, giving the Dogs a chance to win most games.

The Hamilton dump n chase with a heavy forecheck is text book old school hockey and it seemed to be working last night ... with that heavy forecheck some of those undersized Dogs d-men must be awfully sore today ...

GDG

Jones went 18 of 31 on draws. Not too bad.
Closed Thread