Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,446    Downloads: 1,211,214   Msgs Posted: 121,944   Thread Views: 21,694,739   Online Now: 85
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > Other > Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International

Notices

Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International All posts related to any hockey that is NOT about the IceDogs.

Old 06-26-2007, 11:30 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,361 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!
Video Belak vs. Janssen (Mar.22/07)

Attached Files
File Type: rar 070320_belak-janssen.rar (19.47 MB, 79 views)
Old 06-26-2007, 11:46 PM
Boss_of_the_Ice

Great pics.. I hope Belak steps up in the FM this season. Gets back too his old self.. Before the lock out. The West last season was fun to watch thats for sure..

Great job on the site Alphadog..

Peace,
Old 06-26-2007, 11:50 PM
SysOp

AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Thanks!

I'll probably be posting all the videos for this upcoming season as attachments in the forum this year. It's much more organized that way, keeps other sites from hotlinking my files, and allows other users to post their videos/pictures as well.

Go Leafs.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:07 PM
4th Line

TieClark is on a distinguished road

Awesome, thanks Alpha. By the way do you have anything to do with baystreetbullies.com? Because I get all of my leaf videos from there and lately, all the new stuff is sending me here. I'll be sure to check out here as well now regardless.

TieClark
Old 08-19-2007, 09:11 PM
SysOp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TieClark View Post
Awesome, thanks Alpha. By the way do you have anything to do with baystreetbullies.com? Because I get all of my leaf videos from there and lately, all the new stuff is sending me here. I'll be sure to check out here as well now regardless.

TieClark
Yah I run both sites. Instead of having to monitor/setup/config 2 separate forums it's a lot easier to amalgamate both of them onto one site, split into 2 separate sections. (plus, 90% of Niagara IceDog fans are also fans of the Leafs so it works out well).

Some day I'll get around to doing a graphic at the top that shows both boards.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:34 PM
4th Line

TieClark is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphadog View Post
Yah I run both sites. Instead of having to monitor/setup/config 2 separate forums it's a lot easier to amalgamate both of them onto one site, split into 2 separate sections. (plus, 90% of Niagara IceDog fans are also fans of the Leafs so it works out well).

Some day I'll get around to doing a graphic at the top that shows both boards.
Ah okay. I'm not sure if i'm an Icedog fan anymore though.....I was a Mississauga Icedog fan until last season when my cousin Anthony Guadagnolo started for Owen Sound and I started cheering for them. He was in his over-ager year so now I went to go back to cheer for the ice dogs and didn't realize the switch had taken place. So now I think i'm going to be a Mississauga St. Mikes fan because I'm 20 minutes away from the Hershey Center. Die hard Leaf fan though so I'll stay regardless.

TieClark