Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,446    Downloads: 1,211,256   Msgs Posted: 121,944   Thread Views: 21,695,467   Online Now: 90
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-10-2018, 08:24 AM

Thanked 2,838 Times in 1,555 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
Ince has been in the stands for two games now. Can't figure out what the coaching staff is thinking. Dhillon did not look like a championship netminder IMO last night.
There were two things I noticed on that first goal:
1) Dhillon was definitely not "on"
2) Our 4th line was matched against their 1st
Old 11-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
Ince has been in the stands for two games now. Can't figure out what the coaching staff is thinking. Dhillon did not look like a championship netminder IMO last night.
They are thinking we have sbaraglia so why not sit him on the bench if we arenít going to be using Incze. As for Dhillon Iíve been saying this for years but no one listened heís good but not good enough and is flaws are so glaring itís annoying
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 08:29 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Lodnia Sopa Ham Roberts uberti not really our 4th line minus 1 guy who wasnít able to change
Old 11-10-2018, 08:39 AM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

This team needs to sell and restock the cupboards. ...I'm tired of the sub 60 minute efforts, and I don't care that it is to early in the season...possibly acquiring 2 more players will not be nearly enough to put us over the top...feel free to convince me otherwise.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 08:46 AM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Need to restock in the coaching department as well. You shorten your bench when the other team is handing it to you, this isn't minor hockey.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:53 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,474 Times in 905 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
And, two of our forwards were standing on the ice at the bench's door waiting to get off the ice. hm...
Terrible line change.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:58 AM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
This team needs to sell and restock the cupboards. ...I'm tired of the sub 60 minute efforts, and I don't care that it is to early in the season...possibly acquiring 2 more players will not be nearly enough to put us over the top...feel free to convince me otherwise.
R-E-L-A-X it wasnít 60 minutes last night but it honestly wasnít all that bad again not to beat the dead horse from last night but itís part of my case here we donít give up 2 minor hockey goals IMO (first and third we can debate the second) we win that game 3-1 and people say they were good last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Need to restock in the coaching department as well. You shorten your bench when the other team is handing it to you, this isn't minor hockey.
Boy am I glad you arenít anywhere near the bench no way you shorten the bench when you are still in a game you should be up a goal or 2 depending on what time in the game it was north bay had good stretches but they didnít really hand it to us

I donít know if you guys just get way too crazy with the overreactions but they are fine right now R-E-L-A-X
Old 11-10-2018, 09:00 AM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Just so everyone knows the Dogs moved into first place last night with the point. Not all that bad.
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 G! For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 09:09 AM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
And, two of our forwards were standing on the ice at the bench's door waiting to get off the ice. hm...
Terrible line change.
Itís 3 on 3 in the zone when they score not the worst time to change forwards biggest problem is the 3 that weíre there didnít try and stop them
Old 11-10-2018, 10:00 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,474 Times in 905 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Itís 3 on 3 in the zone when they score not the worst time to change forwards biggest problem is the 3 that weíre there didnít try and stop them
It does not matter how we slice this, the bottom line is that it was a terrible line change.