Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,445    Downloads: 1,209,559   Msgs Posted: 121,909   Thread Views: 21,667,342   Online Now: 102
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 11-10-2018, 08:07 PM
1st Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
This has 0 to do with agree with me or not it’s just common sense that it’s still really early not even 20 games in
Is there a game tonight?

1-0 is a good start.

Last edited by Aircanuck; 11-10-2018 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:23 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well bye Incze thanks for everything good luck wherever
yes seen him in stands last night was not a happy camper
Old 11-10-2018, 08:25 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
yes seen him in stands last night was not a happy camper
Yea I wouldnít be either especially if I think Iím the better guy
Old 11-10-2018, 08:27 PM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
This has 0 to do with agree with me or not itís just common sense that itís still really early not even 20 games in
So now if we don't agree with you we don't have common sense. You need to grow up a little and respect the fact that people who have been watching hockey longer than you've been alive may have better insight into the game at 18 games than you'd have 20 minutes after the season ended. I'm not saying don't have an opinion, but when people like fishfan and nicedawg are skeptical maybe check your tongue and learn something.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea I wouldnít be either especially if I think Iím the better guy
Again he did it to himself.... maybe he learns to keep his mouth shut from here on out
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 08:47 PM

Thanked 2,833 Times in 1,552 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
Again he did it to himself.... maybe he learns to keep his mouth shut from here on out
Reminds me of Festarini - "I'm better, play me or trade me". How'd that turn out?
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 08:51 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
So now if we don't agree with you we don't have common sense. You need to grow up a little and respect the fact that people who have been watching hockey longer than you've been alive may have better insight into the game at 18 games than you'd have 20 minutes after the season ended. I'm not saying don't have an opinion, but when people like fishfan and nicedawg are skeptical maybe check your tongue and learn something.
Again this has nothing to do with agreeing or not stop trying to make it what it isnít all I was saying is forming an opinion after 18 games when you havenít seen the full lineup together might be s little much do it all you want Iíll still disagree and give an opinion like you guys are....like Iíve mentioned before if i want to say something Iíll say it so anyone wonít have to assume what Iíve said like you did at the start of your comment. Either way Iím done with this
Old 11-10-2018, 08:55 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Reminds me of Festarini - "I'm better, play me or trade me". How'd that turn out?

Dont let the door hit ya on the way out
Old 11-10-2018, 08:59 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,473 Times in 904 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Havenít you learned yet Billy will never say much negative on camera heíll leave that stuff to behind closed doors i wouldnít blame him if heís happy with the point because it put them in first and they were without two key guys
I totally blame him for being happy with the point. This team needs a coach and not a fan or cheerleader.

This team is supposed to be deep but did not show it last night.

If I was the GM on any other team and the coach was not my brother, the coach may just be in a whole bunch of hot water

Win the games you are supposed to win. 100% effort from all players.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,546 Times in 852 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
This team needs to sell and restock the cupboards. ...I'm tired of the sub 60 minute efforts, and I don't care that it is to early in the season...possibly acquiring 2 more players will not be nearly enough to put us over the top...feel free to convince me otherwise.

We need four players not two

You can bet the Burke’s are buying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post: