Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,446    Downloads: 1,212,189   Msgs Posted: 121,984   Thread Views: 21,718,173   Online Now: 94
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Should the IceDogs buy or sell?
Buy - we are close and we can afford two more players! 7 28.00%
Sell - we don't have enough and can't buy enough to change it! 18 72.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2018, 01:59 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Until Thomas’ injury status and a timely return confirmed, all plans to go for it should be put on hold.
I agree I think they should wait even if he was playing I’d say wait but saying that since billy put expectations so high and since they’ve said we’re going for it this year I think they’ll be buying no matter what the teams record says
Old 11-11-2018, 02:01 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Did the rumour come from someone reliable or was it just from a fan who overheard something
Someone on here.. Niagara is usually very tight lipped so if a rumour gets out its usually around the time that the trigger is being pulled... this rumour really makes sense since Incze has been scratched for a few games.. at least the Incze being traded part not necessarily for the return but heres hoping since its clear that its time for management to do something with this roster

Last edited by dogs77; 11-11-2018 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-11-2018, 02:06 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
Someone on here.. Niagara is usually very tight lipped so if a rumour gets out its usuallybaround the time that the trigger is being pulled... this rumour really makes sense since Incze has been scratshed for a few games.. at least the Incze being traded part nit necessarilybfor the return but heres hoping since its clear that its time foe management to do somethingbwith this roster
The Incze being traded part and even the Flint part makes total sense but the rumour stops making sense with the return
Old 11-11-2018, 02:06 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,476 Times in 906 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Did the rumour come from someone reliable or was it just from a fan who overheard something
The member who posted this trade rumor is a person who has been involved with this site for a long time.

To my knowledge, he or she has never posted anything trade wise that was off the wall.
This member has a good reputation here in my opinion.

As for the rumor, I like the idea but, I only go along with this transaction if the Thomas injury is only short term.

I agree with all of the members that insist that this trade would not be a one for one. There would be other picks to go along with Inzce.

Once again, Thomas is the key here. I do not want a replacement player. I want a player that will add to our roster.

If this trade is a done deal,,,,, this team still needs two more impact players before the deadline.

Last edited by retired/sectionJ; 11-11-2018 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-11-2018, 02:10 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Incze being traded part and even the Flint part makes total sense but the rumour stops making sense with the return
Ill agree to that
Old 11-11-2018, 02:20 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
The member who posted this trade rumor is a person who has be involved with this site for a long time.

To my knowledge, he or she has never posted anything trade wise that was off the wall.
This member has a good reputation here in my opinion.

As for the rumor, I like the idea but, I only go along with this transaction if the Thomas injury is only short term.

I agree with all of the members that insist that this trade would not be a one for one. There would be other picks to go along with Inzce.

Once again, Thomas is the key here. I do not want a replacement player. I want a player that will add to our roster.

If this trade is a done deal,,,,, this team still needs two more impact players before the deadline.
I wasn’t questioning the person who put it on here just wondering how it originally started and where he or she heard it from first. As for the rumour i love the idea and I think they’d do it regardless of the Thomas injury because I think they will buy because they’ve said we’re going for it and I’ll be surprised if that changes I don’t want a replacement player either but that’s what he’d be until Akil comes back assuming he does
Old 11-11-2018, 02:25 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,476 Times in 906 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
I wasn’t questioning the person who put it on here just wondering how it originally started and where he or she heard it from first. As for the rumour i love the idea and I think they’d do it regardless of the Thomas injury because I think they will buy because they’ve said we’re going for it and I’ll be surprised if that changes I don’t want a replacement player either but that’s what he’d be until Akil comes back assuming he does
I am satisfied with the trade post and if and when the member wishes to expand on the post, he or she will. If it were just a rumor, it would not have been posted in my opinion. There is something there, I believe.
All good here and we shall see what happens
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,137 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

If this is in fact true, I’m going to take that to mean Thomas is expected back. Otherwise, lose one and gain one is only spinning your wheels.
Old 11-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
If this is in fact true, I’m going to take that to mean Thomas is expected back. Otherwise, lose one and gain one is only spinning your wheels.
But if is a 1 for 1 deal it still makes sense since Dellandrea is a 2000 born sonwe would still have him next year and possibly the following year so he wouldnt be a rental player and would still be here to startvthe rebuild next season
Old 11-11-2018, 04:33 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, is this a trade rumour, or a ‘done deal’? Is this ‘this is the rumour going around ‘, or ‘this is a done deal, I’m just not in a position to confirm’?
The Following User Says Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post: