Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,362    Downloads: 1,001,263   Msgs Posted: 118,596   Thread Views: 19,626,651   Online Now: 96
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old Today, 11:34 AM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
I think you are really underestimating Singerís value. He had the fourth highest goals on the IceDogs despite being only a second year player. In fact he had 4 more goals than Lodnia who was a 3rd year player.

A lot of scouts think that Singer is still developing and could easily get 30 goals this year and will likely be back next season as well.

While I agree Lodnia is a more well rounded player, Singer is not a third line player.
Heís a good player in his role which IMO is a depth guy on good teams (3rd line) in this case especially if Sopa plays where he was drafted and ends up being good he couldíve easily jumped singer on the depth chart as for him having more goals then Lodnia he (Singer) played 5 more games
Old Today, 01:33 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,310 Times in 788 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I was just on the HB Boards site and read below what was posted on the Niagara site by Mcnotloilersfan in post #357. That sums up my thoughts as well. Thought you might find this interesting........

Niagara still has some work to do if they don't want to suffer their usual fate of losing to London in the finals.

A gamebreaking forward, a top pair dman, and a 2nd pair dman. Forward can be 18-20. Dmen should be 19-20. They still have 2 overage spots to make this happen.
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I was just on the HB Boards site and read below what was posted on the Niagara site by Mcnotloilersfan in post #357. That sums up my thoughts as well. Thought you might find this interesting........

Niagara still has some work to do if they don't want to suffer their usual fate of losing to London in the finals.

A gamebreaking forward, a top pair dman, and a 2nd pair dman. Forward can be 18-20. Dmen should be 19-20. They still have 2 overage spots to make this happen.
Sure... In a perfect world... But I honestly don't believe the trades are out there for JB to make, and even if they were, who is to say we have the assets for those trades.

I will wait and see what we actually have come training camp. I'm interested to get a better look at a couple of these kids. You can only tell so much from youtube videos, and such...
Old Today, 01:54 PM
Rookie

Ohlfan1993 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post

Why would we lose to London this season? I don't think they have enough for a run unless I'm missing something.
Old Today, 02:17 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohlfan1993 View Post
Why would we lose to London this season? I don't think they have enough for a run unless I'm missing something.
if they get Formenton and Bouchard back... also could have Tkachuk..they should have a good team
Old Today, 02:26 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohlfan1993 View Post
Why would we lose to London???????
London in a reboot is still a strong and talented team. If they are near where they think they might have a shot. They have all of the assets that they need to get the job done.
Niagara has to be better than them
Old Today, 02:28 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
Sure... In a perfect world... But I honestly don't believe the trades are out there for JB to make, and even if they were, who is to say we have the assets for those trades.

I will wait and see what we actually have come training camp. I'm interested to get a better look at a couple of these kids. You can only tell so much from youtube videos, and such...
GM Joey will bring in the pieces that are needed for the run. He has a way of getting it done. We will not win it all without the addition of the fore mentioned moves.