Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,389    Downloads: 1,093,305   Msgs Posted: 119,926   Thread Views: 20,553,014   Online Now: 75
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > General Chit Chat - Sports or Niagara related

Notices

General Chit Chat - Sports or Niagara related General sports talk or any discussions about topics within the Niagara Region

Old 06-23-2015, 06:29 AM
4th Line

AGageM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Box breaks in Niagara

I am looking for fellow collectors of sports cards (mainly hockey) who are interested in taking part in group breaks here in Niagara. I have been interested in hosting my own for a little while now and was hoping to find some people in the region who share the same interest in it as I do. I have a forum which is a little bare at this moment but we just started about a week ago, so it's understandable that it isn't as full as this one, after all I never had any sort of expectation that it would jump overnight. Also on the forum is a place where people can trade cards with one another and share their personal collections of cards and/or memorabilia as well as experiences and knowledge about the game and all sports. Please come check it out if it sparks any interest!

Forum: http://amsports.boardhost.com/index.php
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnMSportsCards

Thanks for taking your time to read this,

Gage.