Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,343    Downloads: 885,379   Msgs Posted: 117,530   Thread Views: 18,175,554   Online Now: 98
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > General Chit Chat - Sports or Niagara related

Notices

General Chit Chat - Sports or Niagara related General sports talk or any discussions about topics within the Niagara Region

Old 04-26-2011, 04:15 PM
1st Line

hockeyfan is a splendid one to beholdhockeyfan is a splendid one to beholdhockeyfan is a splendid one to beholdhockeyfan is a splendid one to beholdhockeyfan is a splendid one to beholdhockeyfan is a splendid one to beholdhockeyfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightHawk2810 View Post
Lessio should of got 5 to10 games for what he did . GO Dogs GO
I think people generally need to lighten up on this stuff. Would it have been better if he'd taken out his frustration by going after someone's head? Frustration will come out one way or the other. This wasn't so bad IMO.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:19 PM
3rd Line

elseldo has a spectacular aura aboutelseldo has a spectacular aura about

coast to coast is awesome. you ever listen to the spaceman?
Old 08-17-2012, 02:35 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,778 Times in 1,356 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elseldo View Post
coast to coast is awesome. you ever listen to the spaceman?
Nope. But I've been listening to Coast to Coast since Art Bell used to host it. George Noorey is good too though.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Top Prospect

ckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
I guess one of the perks of being the worst team in the league is the first-round pick. I don't know about much better, but i think McDavid will make for much more intresting games. Of course, you know the IceDog reporters will want to talk to Connor Crisp evry time
As far as the NHL, I recommend the NFL as a replacement
Careful...if you decide to align with, say, the Bills, be prepared for much blah football. (I can say this from first-hand experience; Buffalo lives and dies with the Bills.)

With me, I'll likely wind up following a lot more of the OHL, AHL and maybe even ECHL.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

If there's a team I'm aligned with, it's the Oakland Raiders. I watched a doc called "Straight outta L.A." It was done by Ice Cube, and it was awesome. If you're not a fan of the Raiders, you will be after you watch this movie. I agree with you, the Bills are awful. That's a team that's hard to get behind. Having said that, I think there is value in simply going with the 'local' team.
I downloaded the Madden 12 demo for my XBox. All I can say is wow. For a guy like me who knows virtually nothing about football, it was easy to play, and very cool. Speaking of downloads, I also got the NHL'13 demo, and holy smokes, is it awesome! When I say it is realistic, what I mean is it is real. That's as real as a hockey simulator can be. If my recommendation means anything, very highly recommended
Old 09-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

At the risk of stating the obvious, or saying something that someone else has already said, here goes: The NFL is going to destroy the NHL this year, even if the NHL comes back before the Outdoor Game.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:19 PM
Big League

Umm, I'll try and lighten the mood a bit here, it being a week or so 'til Christmas
Anybody ask Santa Claus for IceDog swag this year? My new black IceDog sweater fits perfectly
Old 12-17-2013, 12:38 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,778 Times in 1,356 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Umm, I'll try and lighten the mood a bit here, it being a week or so 'til Christmas
Anybody ask Santa Claus for IceDog swag this year? My new black IceDog sweater fits perfectly
I've already got more than I can wear

Wish the Dogs would come out with some more products - and be able to shop online Mousepads, pens/pencils, coffee mugs with collages of players on them, and other 'non-clothing' stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaDog For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Big League

Well, I can tell you I enjoy many a morning cup o' joe in my IceDog coffee mug But I totally hear you. The Dogs could do with some new swag I guess the only thing I can suggest is that if there's something you'd like to see in the IceDog store, just ask. If they get enough requests for it, they'll get it for you
Old 12-17-2013, 07:56 PM
Big League

I'm trying to decide what number to adorn my new Dogs sweater with.. 18 STROME, 11 PERLINI, Hmm, what to get?.. What do you think?