Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,771    Downloads: 1,709,435   Msgs Posted: 132,170   Thread Views: 28,348,759   Online Now: 81
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 3,033 Times in 1,277 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

https://mobile.twitter.com/lakings/s...798897666?s=12
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 10:56 PM
Top Prospect

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by modaymorninggm View Post
Interesting fact: Thomas was part of the last draft Marty Williamson led before he was fired that summer. I guess he left us at least one special present (along with Castleman from that draft as well as Singer who became Lodnia)
Out of curiosity Mrs. Williamson, what will you be posting about next year when your son is just a footnote? Thomas was an easy choice, my mom could have made that one. Singer was average but Joey Burke made him worthwhile. As for Castleman if you want to ascribe genius to "just pick the best skater, I don't give a f***" then so be it, Marty choiced well for NiceDawg's nephew.
Old 01-07-2020, 08:36 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,424 Times in 1,717 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Akil Thomas (and IceDogs) National Attention

TSN RAM 1 v 1 Challenger: Akil Thomas
https://www.tsn.ca/video/1v1-thomas-...bakhsh~1868743

O Dog – Zale IceDogs Swag
https://mobile.twitter.com/OHLIceDog...55909419421703

Craig Button @CraigJButton Jan 5
Hey @AkilThomas2 whatever your next piece of apparel is, I’m placing an early order....Men’s Large. Thank you. You’ll wear this (gold medal) well. @OHLIceDogs

Top 10 Canada World Junior Moments: Where does Akil’s goal rank???
https://www.tsn.ca/video/top-10-cana...oments~1869209
Old 01-07-2020, 08:50 AM
Team Captain

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Akil Thomas' Media Scum (Toronto Airport)
<> mentions his next goal is to win an OHL Championship. So we don't have to worry about Akil's NTC
Akil Thomas very well spoken and humble.

Last edited by Blacksox; 01-07-2020 at 08:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2020, 09:10 AM
Team Captain

Players return home after winning gold at the World Juniors
CityNews Toronto

Old 01-07-2020, 06:25 PM
Team Captain

Thomas back home with the gold
By Bill Potrecz - January 7, 2020
https://www.bpsportsniagara.com/thom...with-the-gold/

“I was pretty proud of myself and there are so many good players to be around every day and learn off of them in practice. “Overall, it was an amazing experience. I’m pretty grateful.”

Thomas was able to keep his Team Canada jersey and socks as a memento, but gave the stick he scored the winning goal with to the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:20 PM
Top Prospect

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
It is mindboggling that we are even having this absurb discussion.
Wait, aren't you the guy who keeps going on about somebody who hasn't posted a single message here for over a year?

Quote:
No wonder I don't post here
And yet here you are! Look I haven't heard a single person say Akil isn't a good player or a decent human being. I have heard people say he sometimes is soft in the corners, takes the long way back on forechecking and has been a prima donna on the ice. Whether any of it is true or false is subjective. LAK haven't put him in the lineup yet and if he cracks the NHL, and secures a spot I will admit you were right.