Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,791    Downloads: 1,870,132   Msgs Posted: 134,622   Thread Views: 32,079,239   Online Now: 120
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-05-2020, 10:23 PM

Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,981 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

We have lots of mind-boggling discussions here.
Old 01-06-2020, 06:17 AM
Junior Hockey Research Analyst

Thanked 3,736 Times in 1,900 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Where are those Thomas haters in here.

Please stand up and count yourself in .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Strohs, speaking of Thomas haters, someone captured his photo of now exposed renoun keyboard coward stinkypete immediately after Akil Thomas’ brilliant historic goal – he missed the rest of the game so stinky is unaware that Akil Thomas is our nation’s newest hockey hero !

So when stinky finally does stand up ... ...the hockey world is going to look very different.

Last edited by Blacksox; 01-06-2020 at 10:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 06:37 AM

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Akil Thomas and Barrett Hayton etch their names in Canadian world junior hockey lore with gold-medal performances

https://www.thestar.com/sports/hocke...key-final.html

Akil Thomas was in the crowd two years ago when Tyler Steenbergen scored the winning goal for Canada at the world juniors. He made a declaration to his friends. Im going to score that goal one day, Thomas told them. Thats going to be me, watch. The statement turned out to be eerily prescient.

Head coach Dale Hunter played a hunch and rolled the dice with Thomas late. It paid off. I had a feeling Dale was going to call my name, after the game, Dale mentioned he thought I was going to score. Thats why he put me out there. I was just destined to score.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 10:15 AM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,254 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks4 View Post
Not a hater, but still not a great fan. He did great today, but basically was a fourth rounder for most of the tournament - should help the Dogs in his trade value, but how much remains to be seen.

Thousands of kids in Canada would love to be a fourth liner on a WJC gold medal winning team

Would u rather he be a fourth liner, or not make the team?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 10:21 AM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,254 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
Agree with you 100%.

Its clear they are not watching the game.

It is mindboggling that we are even having this absurb discussion.

Thomas has been a class act on and off the ice from day one!!

He also is a smart man and has performed admirably.

No wonder I rarely post any more.

I am happy to say Thomas has made a tremendous mark on this organization on and ice off the ice.

Great pick by the entire Icedog organization and on thursday( hopefully he is present ) we should all get on our feet and give him a thunderous standing ovation

If he hasn’t been traded by then I sure hope he’s not playing that night as the deadline is the next day

I’d be fine with him being there and a healthy scratch so he can receive the standing ovation and an appropriate send off before he is traded

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 10:24 AM
All Star

Thanked 1,181 Times in 811 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Thomas would have been second line till the players were returned by the NHL teams.
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 10:25 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
If he hasn’t been traded by then I sure hope he’s not playing that night as the deadline is the next day

I’d be fine with him being there and a healthy scratch so he can receive the standing ovation and an appropriate send off before he is traded

Although i would like to see him here on Thursday I dont think we see him again until the game with London is replayed (I think hes traded by tomorrow Wednesday at the latest)
Old 01-06-2020, 10:27 AM

@markhmasters

Dale Hunter on his Akil Thomas hunch:
"I knew him when he was younger, scouting him & stuff, he has a great stick & a knack to score & he always scores big goals. One of those things that worked out."

Bit of an understatement.
Old 01-06-2020, 11:20 AM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Keyboard coward stinky after embarrassing yourself at the IceDogs curling event here are some fun facts you can share with your London buddies

Liam Foudy Fun Fact

PO Stats
28 Games Played
8 Goals
7 Assists
15 Points
MINUS 6

2017 second round exit
2018 first round exit
2019 embarrassing second round collapse

Connor McMichael Fun Fact

PO Stats 2017 2018
15 Games Played
2 Goals
3 Assists
5 Points
MINUS 1

2018 first round exit
2019 embarrassing second round collapse

Look like Akil Thomas has out performed them in the PO.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 05:52 PM
3rd Line

modaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to beholdmodaymorninggm is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
Agree with you 100%.
Its clear they are not watching the game.
It is mindboggling that we are even having this absurb discussion.
Thomas has been a class act on and off the ice from day one!!
He also is a smart man and has performed admirably.
No wonder I rarely post any more.
I am happy to say Thomas has made a tremendous mark on this organization on and ice off the ice.
Great pick by the entire Icedog organization and on thursday( hopefully he is present ) we should all get on our feet and give him a thunderous standing ovation
Interesting fact: Thomas was part of the last draft Marty Williamson led before he was fired that summer. I guess he left us at least one special present (along with Castleman from that draft as well as Singer who became Lodnia)