Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,400    Downloads: 1,134,821   Msgs Posted: 120,163   Thread Views: 20,684,939   Online Now: 101
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute
Default 50/50 draw

I learned something at last nights game that I found interesting and thought you might also. I thought the 50/50 draw was split between the winner (obviously) and the Falcons. Found out that the Falcons split their half with the Icedogs who then use the money for the players education fund. Good idea but the Falcons don't do as well as I thought.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:28 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,360 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

So it's more a 50/25/25 draw
Old 02-11-2012, 09:24 AM
3rd Line

Bleechers has a spectacular aura aboutBleechers has a spectacular aura aboutBleechers has a spectacular aura about

Wrong...........simply wrong !

Shame again on you, Burke Family !
Old 02-11-2012, 09:32 AM
1st Line

rabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud ofrabiddogfan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleechers View Post

Give me a break....the Falcons are still making out fine...I wish sombody would give me a quarter of the pot...The education fund is wayyy more important then the Falcons...I'm sure if they weren't satisfied with their cut then they wouldn't do it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rabiddogfan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 01:20 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,360 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleechers View Post

25% going to the Falcons, and 25% going towards someone's education - I have absolutely no problem with that.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaDog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,510 Times in 828 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
I learned something at last nights game that I found interesting and thought you might also. I thought the 50/50 draw was split between the winner (obviously) and the Falcons. Found out that the Falcons split their half with the Icedogs who then use the money for the players education fund. Good idea but the Falcons don't do as well as I thought.
This is what I think the other half of the 50/50 would be, in order of importance to me:

#1 - St. Catharines minor hockey,
#2 - Niagara Icedogs education fund,
#3 - anything but Jr. B.

I'm sorry, if I wanted to support Jr. B, I would go to a game....I have absolutely no interest in Jr. B, so I don't go to games. I guess they get $1.25 from me for every icedogs game I go to (25% of the $5.00 50/50 money I spend every game), so, I'm actually happier now hearing this news, before, I thought they were ripping me off for $2.50!

Anyways, I wish the Jr. B's all the luck in the world and wish them no harm, they simply have never gotten my attention, even for all of the years there was no Jr. A in the Niagara region.

Old 02-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

The Falcons are doing allright plus they have their own 50-50 at their home games