Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,352    Downloads: 966,098   Msgs Posted: 118,219   Thread Views: 19,217,826   Online Now: 90
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:30 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Honest question that i kept asking last year and earlier this year as well was Dhillon better or was the team in front of him that much worse (for the record i always thought it was the team being worse last year)
Our team is way to soft in our own end...it is ridiculous. ...actually soft period.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Rookie

Robbyhockey will become famous soon enough

I think Dhilon is one of the better goalies around the league but he plays way to much for the amount of rubber he gets. There is too many breakdowns that starts from lazy play or just some forwards having no clue how to play without the puck example Philip. I also saw many forwards like to cycle until they turn it over because they hold it until the pass is no longer there. Then there is one D that takes 2 plus min shifts being Roberts. The amount of times he loses the puck and turns his back to the play to look for it I lost track of. He is always behind the oposing teams net or chasing the puck because he lost it or got beat and gives the impression he is skating hard when he is the cause of the error. I really think only three of your D are keepers Ham McPherson Canstantnou no order. Dhilon makes the saves when he needs to for the most part.After watching Barrie last night and what Hawerchuck has done to this point you guys are going to be hard pressed if your going to keep playing the guys that continue to hurt you.The guys i like big
Sammy Thomas Maxamov Johnson Jones Singer Tomassino again no order
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbyhockey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 03:33 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
It's not about you and me or anyone else. It's about the game.
Well then, they are free to march into the Bud next week and take the two points.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
It's not about you and me or anyone else. It's about the game.
Both teams are the same size now. Lol
Old 01-12-2018, 03:59 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Well then, they are free to march into the Bud next week and take the two points.
I think going to the Bud is never a easy two points but I'm giving NIA the advantage in that game. After the NB game and KIT last night I think a land slide is coming.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Serving a Suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbyhockey View Post
I think going to the Bud is never a easy two points but I'm giving NIA the advantage in that game. After the NB game and KIT last night I think a land slide is coming.
Did you even watch the KIT game last night, or, did you just look at the box score for your comments?
Old 01-12-2018, 04:05 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
First goal the defence men fell second goal missed the poke check but still took an incredible move fourth goal he was screened about his saves he did make to gives us a chance.
Sure D fell but the goalie still has the ability to stop the puck regardless of what the D does second goal I agree it still took a great move but why try and dive for the poke check you can still do that on your knees and be ready for whatever move is coming and I didnít say anything about the fourth because he had no chance
Old 01-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Did you even watch the KIT game last night, or, did you just look at the box score for your comments?
I watched a good amount of it. Colin's is lost out there and for the amount of breakaways Foudy gets it would be nice to see him at least score once out of fifty. Was not a game I could get into unless your a KIT fan.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:43 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

wonder how many people will be at game.... close to selling out... the weather here in niagara falls is bad...
Old 01-12-2018, 04:47 PM
3rd Line

modaymorninggm is just really nicemodaymorninggm is just really nicemodaymorninggm is just really nicemodaymorninggm is just really nicemodaymorninggm is just really nice

It hurts me to almost agree with Stinky but a look at the standings says that the under achieving, rebuilding London Knights only have 2 points fewer than the Ice Dogs and are in an obviously tougher conference and they sold most of their top players as well as losing two key players for a month to the World Juniors. I think the Dogs will have their hands full next week in London. Why you ask ? simply a huge difference in the quality of the coaching !!