Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,786    Downloads: 1,727,232   Msgs Posted: 133,650   Thread Views: 29,465,117   Online Now: 72
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-22-2020, 04:11 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,037 Times in 1,291 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

We can break these scenarios down any way we wish, but, my plan is better though.
North Bay is going to pass us at the finish line and we get the kid we all wish for.

It is not impossible and they are playing really well right now and will win both game against our Junior B team

Last edited by retired/sectionJ; 02-22-2020 at 04:13 AM. Reason: early morning correction before coffee
Old 02-22-2020, 07:15 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,000 Times in 653 Posts
dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

This is like a game of OHL Candy Crush(admit it, you all play it). Like when the strategies are changing as the candies are dropping into place. And you know the move you’re trying to set yourself up for, and you know the potential outcome if things fall the way you want them to. You’re thinking, ‘Oh please, let them fall this way..’ Because there’s a way this could pan out that would go a long way to completing the Dogs’ rebuild in one ‘chain-reaction’ stroke. The Dogs could get a good draft pick, more than good - a franchise player - and have both Fantilli brothers in IceDog colours.
This could turn out to be a very fruitful draft.
Old 02-22-2020, 07:39 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,587 Times in 1,819 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

IceDog fans should temper expectations regarding Adam Fantilli. Although the IceDogs have a clear advantage over the rest of the OHL teams, there remains the possibility Adam and Luca opt to go the NCAA route. But what a great opportunity (OHL) for the two brothers to play together for the next 3 years in an incredible hockey market with tremendous fan support and in beautiful arena - close to home.

If not Fantilli, this draft has other impact players the IceDogs can build around.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2020, 07:58 AM
3rd Line

OlDawg has a spectacular aura aboutOlDawg has a spectacular aura aboutOlDawg has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
KINGSTON BEATS OAHAWA IN OT!

Fronts to eighth place

Ah if only the season ended tonight

Go fronts go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Part one of "game plan" done. Dogs out of playoffs!! Can we now get the rest of the steps needed to be identified which lead to the restoration of this franchise's success? Enthusiasm needed. Leave no stone unturned even to petitions to the owners, jerseys on the GM's desk, coordinated volunteerism, etc, etc. Let the energy flow...

Last edited by OlDawg; 02-22-2020 at 10:08 AM.
Old 02-22-2020, 08:05 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,236 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
This will NEVER happen, but here is a Hypothetically situation for you, NB is foolish enough to draft Fantilli. IceDogs draft David Goyette. Fantilli refuse to sign with NB and IceDogs come to the rescue and trade 3 - 2nd and 3 - 3rds and walk away with the top two 04s in the 2020 Draft. This is all in addition to the two seconds and third they also draft this year. What do you think? Do you like it?

No

Old 02-22-2020, 08:05 AM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
We can break these scenarios down any way we wish, but, my plan is better though.
North Bay is going to pass us at the finish line and we get the kid we all wish for.

It is not impossible and they are playing really well right now and will win both game against our Junior B team

Go Troops Go!

Old 02-22-2020, 08:09 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
IceDog fans should temper expectations regarding Adam Fantilli. Although the IceDogs have a clear advantage over the rest of the OHL teams, there remains the possibility Adam and Luca opt to go the NCAA route. But what a great opportunity (OHL) for the two brothers to play together for the next 3 years in an incredible hockey market with tremendous fan support and in beautiful arena - close to home.

If not Fantilli, this draft has other impact players the IceDogs can build around.

The dogs need to do their homework on this whole situation .... even if it means brown bags full of unmarked bills delivered to the Fantilli?s under cover of darkness by Uber Bribes ...

I don?t want to hear JB say the Fantillis will ?100% report? until I hear that they have agreed to OHL standard player contracts .... hey Joey keep your mouth shut this time and ... NO EMAILS, NOTHING IN WRITING! (Thought that was obvious but I Guess not)
Go Fronts and Troops Go!

Old 02-22-2020, 08:20 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,037 Times in 1,291 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
The dogs need to do their homework on this whole situation .... even if it means brown bags full of unmarked bills delivered to the Fantilli?s under cover of darkness by Uber Bribes ...

I don?t want to hear JB say the Fantillis will ?100% report? until I hear that they have agreed to OHL standard player contracts .... hey Joey keep your mouth shut this time and ... NO EMAILS, NOTHING IN WRITING! (Thought that was obvious but I Guess not)
Go Fronts and Troops Go!

And, this time around, if a deal is made, honor the deal no matter what. A deal is a deal, on paper or verbal. finish the deal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2020, 08:25 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,587 Times in 1,819 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
No

I'm not so sure. If you think about a 19 or 20 year old average rental costs is at the very least 2 - 2nd and 1 - 3rd. For one extra 2nd and a couple of 3rds you would be getting potentially one of the best player in the league for a minimum of 3 years and probably a 4th. Just as a rental Fantilli is going to be worth close to that initial payment. Its not going to happen but that would be good value for any team.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2020, 09:24 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post

Your plan is a great one but I donít think they beat us twice and even though theyíre playing well I donít see where they get 2 other wins (3 if we beat them once)