Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,786    Downloads: 1,726,216   Msgs Posted: 133,462   Thread Views: 29,417,531   Online Now: 85
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-24-2020, 08:10 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,231 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!
Default Fridge magnet schedules and hockey cards !?

I put the past seasons schedule fridge magnets on my beer fridge. I located a couple missing ones. But assuming that the dogs issued them every year, I seem to be missing three of them:

2007-2008 (inaugural season)
2010-2011
2014-2015

All three seasons were from seasons before I moved so it’s quite possible I have them somewhere in an unopened box. However it could take me years to find them lol. If anyone could spare an extra one of these for me or if you happen to not want them any longer I would be eternally grateful. Please reply if that is the case.

Also, have the Icedogs issued playing cards every year? I’ve got a stack of them somewhere that I can’t locate (probably with those schedules!) but was curious moreso if they issued playing cards every year?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-24-2020, 08:19 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,558 Times in 1,802 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I put the past seasons schedule fridge magnets on my beer fridge. I located a couple missing ones. But assuming that the dogs issued them every year, I seem to be missing three of them:

2010-2011
2014-2015

All three seasons were from seasons before I moved so it’s quite possible I have them somewhere in an unopened box. However it could take me years to find them lol. If anyone could spare an extra one of these for me or if you happen to not want them any longer I would be eternally grateful. Please reply if that is the case.

Also, have the Icedogs issued playing cards every year? I’ve got a stack of them somewhere that I can’t locate (probably with those schedules!) but was curious moreso if they issued playing cards every year?

Thanks

They did have cards every year. I have them all. Picked up the missing years at the IceDogs merch sale last year. If you are missing any, go to the office they most likely can help you out.
Old 01-24-2020, 09:17 PM

Thanked 3,550 Times in 1,951 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post

2010-2011
2014-2015

Thanks

I think I have a 14-15, I will look when I get home and bring it Thursday
Old 01-24-2020, 09:27 PM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post

Mr. Burns says ‘excellent’... I won’t be at the game Thursday but I will be Friday

Thx

Old 01-24-2020, 09:28 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
They did have cards every year. I have them all. Picked up the missing years at the IceDogs merch sale last year. If you are missing any, go to the office they most likely can help you out.

I’m pretty sure I have them all I’ve got a whack of them somewhere ... just gotta try and remember where I put them lol

Old 01-31-2020, 08:41 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post

Thanks for the 14-15 calendar.

Still missing those other two if anyone has any of them kicking around ......