Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,153    Downloads: 830,595   Msgs Posted: 111,239   Thread Views: 16,608,058   Online Now: 66
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > The Meridian Center

Notices

The Meridian Center All talk, news, comments, on building our new arena go in here.

Old 10-17-2015, 04:34 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Has anyone else experienced arriving at the arena but being held outside on the Ontario St. walkway by security until exactly 6pm? I can appreciate perhaps not allowing access to the concourse area but seeing as people can enter the building (stairways) from the main entrance and Rankin Gateway this courtesy should be extended to the other side as well. It seems strange since there is a machine inside (down one floor) for picking up tickets. Seems like this will be an issue once the cold weather hits again.
I've always thought this policy to be ridiculous, if I really wanted to wait inside I'd just go in the main doors... Just means I'd have to walk down the stairs where all the sketchiness is... But honestly I never want to walk down there... It was pretty nasty the last time I walked down...

If you go in by the box office, no one stops you from going up the stairs...

On a related note, no one has searched my gf's purse the last couple of games we've gone to... Interesting... Was thinking of ways to embarrass the poor security people if they went pawing through her purse this year... Just for our personal amusement, because I so rarely get chances to amuse myself at other people's expense anymore... lol... Gotta be a grownup all the time...
Old 10-17-2015, 11:24 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,189 Times in 658 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

They also didn't look through my wife's purse tonight either ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2015, 03:50 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,768 Times in 1,352 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
They also didn't look through my wife's purse tonight either ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They haven't looked through my camera bag or my girlfriends purse ONCE this year. Then again, we haven't been once either... so that could be why.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:58 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
They haven't looked through my camera bag or my girlfriends purse ONCE this year. Then again, we haven't been once either... so that could be why.
If you just keep walking in a crowd they leave you alone.