Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,153    Downloads: 830,595   Msgs Posted: 111,239   Thread Views: 16,608,058   Online Now: 66
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > The Meridian Center

Notices

The Meridian Center All talk, news, comments, on building our new arena go in here.

Old 11-20-2015, 04:07 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
I stand corrected, not the same charge as driving a car impaired. Merely a ticket in Ontario.

I hope you understand why I said it.
It is only a ticket across Canada. I never support drinking and driving a car but at least on a bike the only person your going to hurt is yourself.

Besides with the prices of beer at the MC you'd go broke before you got actually "drunk".

I am a lightweight and I can easily have three beers in three periods and still feel fine (3x16 oz - 48oz or 4 standard 12oz beers over three hours). I would never drive a car at that point though. I have this idea that stinkypete is a big dude (don't ask me why but I am thinking 6+ feet and 200+ pounds). So four beers on him wouldn't mean much so my suggestion that he have an extra one and I bet he could peddle his butt home with no problem at all and no fears from Niagara 5-0
Old 11-20-2015, 04:15 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Stinky is right on 6 210 of happy goodness, and, even at those prices, me and my friends usually end up feeling good at the games.
I only had the one at the game as I showed up with 1:55 left in the 2nd.
Met my wife (new Ice Dogs fan, lucky guy eh) at the game, then both walked home.
Healthy man/wife conversation ensued.
Stinky has lived a long life of flying just close enough to the sun w/o getting too burnt.
Stinky is a lucky man.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 08:02 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Stinky is right on 6 210 of happy goodness, and, even at those prices, me and my friends usually end up feeling good at the games.
I only had the one at the game as I showed up with 1:55 left in the 2nd.
Met my wife (new Ice Dogs fan, lucky guy eh) at the game, then both walked home.
Healthy man/wife conversation ensued.
Stinky has lived a long life of flying just close enough to the sun w/o getting too burnt.
Stinky is a lucky man.
Very little is better than sharing your love of hockey with a significant other... Especially when you get to walk a bit afterwards and have time to vent about / discuss the game...
Old 11-20-2015, 09:05 PM

Thanked 2,070 Times in 1,153 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
Very little is better than sharing your love of hockey with a significant other... Especially when you get to walk a bit afterwards and have time to vent about / discuss the game...
You are both correct - no better way to spend a game!
Old 11-20-2015, 09:58 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Yup, very fortunate. My wife is not a fan of hockey, but, this is our second season, she really enjoys going to the games.
Quality couple time. Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post: