Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,097    Downloads: 818,016   Msgs Posted: 109,617   Thread Views: 16,065,259   Online Now: 67
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > The Meridian Center

Notices

The Meridian Center All talk, news, comments, on building our new arena go in here.

Old 02-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Harlem Globetrotters are coming on April 16th

Looks like the tickets will go on pre-sale Monday morning at 10:00 am
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 11:13 AM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud of

I won't be going. But I am glad the arena is being used.

I read yesterday that Star Trek thing was cancelled in several cities, including the Meridian.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
I won't be going. But I am glad the arena is being used.

I read yesterday that Star Trek thing was cancelled in several cities, including the Meridian.
I have been a Globetrotter fan since I was young but, I have never seen them live.

I will go to see this show as it is close to home.

I will I would have gone to see them when I was younger and Meadowlark was still playing.

All good and yes, the Star Trek show was cancelled.