Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,157    Downloads: 831,254   Msgs Posted: 111,272   Thread Views: 16,631,724   Online Now: 62
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > The Meridian Center

Notices

The Meridian Center All talk, news, comments, on building our new arena go in here.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:20 AM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!
Default Country Music Show coming soon

An announcement will be made on Monday morning with advance ticket sales starting on Tuesday morning.

We are in on this one, if the group is of our liking.

This is what this entertainment centre was built for
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2015, 01:06 PM

Thanked 2,074 Times in 1,156 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Not my cup of tea but always glad to hear events are coming this way. The success of one prompts more!
Old 11-26-2015, 03:05 PM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other members

Not my thing either. But thrilled that there are more concerts coming.

Do we have any idea who is playing?
Old 11-26-2015, 06:07 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

They claim it is someone big.
Old 11-26-2015, 10:44 PM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
They claim it is someone big.
Really. Who is "they"?

I might be interested if it is really big.
Old 11-26-2015, 11:32 PM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Hmm... Carrie Underwood is slated to play another SMG venue. Is she big... is she country enough? (not being facetious I just don't know her stuff at all).
Old 11-27-2015, 07:14 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,859 Times in 1,311 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Hmm... Carrie Underwood is slated to play another SMG venue. Is she big... is she country enough? (not being facetious I just don't know her stuff at all).
I couldn't name one of her songs but she's not playing it a little venue like this. Tim Hicks? Or perhaps a veteran? Not my thing but the more nights they're getting people downtown the better.
Old 11-27-2015, 09:43 AM

The venue that I was looking at is similar sized to ours...
Old 11-27-2015, 09:50 AM
1st Line

I saw Underwood sing with the Rolling Stones once. I was 10 feet from the stage and she had on pounds of make up.

That is all I know about her.
Old 11-27-2015, 04:13 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
I couldn't name one of her songs but she's not playing it a little venue like this. Tim Hicks? Or perhaps a veteran? Not my thing but the more nights they're getting people downtown the better.
tim hicks is playing tonite in Niagara falls ont at convent center............