Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,153    Downloads: 830,595   Msgs Posted: 111,239   Thread Views: 16,608,104   Online Now: 69
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > The Meridian Center

Notices

The Meridian Center All talk, news, comments, on building our new arena go in here.

Old 07-16-2016, 06:47 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,037 Times in 848 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
the one roster I seen he was on team north America..
https://www.nhl.com/news/team-north-...er/c-279299218

Roster

John Gibson, Anaheim Ducks, G
Connor Hellebuyck, Manitoba (AHL), G
Matthew Murray, Pittsburgh Penguins, G
Aaron Ekblad, Florida Panthers, D
Seth Jones, Columbus Blue Jackets, D
Ryan Murray, Columbus Blue Jackets, D
Morgan Rielly, Toronto Maple Leafs, D
Sean Couturier, Philadelphia Flyers, F
Jack Eichel, Buffalo Sabres, F
Johnny Gaudreau, Calgary Flames, F
Dylan Larkin, Detroit Red Wings, F
Nathan MacKinnon, Colorado Avalanche, F
Connor McDavid, Edmonton Oilers, F
J.T. Miller, New York Rangers, F
Sean Monahan, Calgary Flames, F
Brandon Saad, Columbus Blue Jackets, F
Old 07-16-2016, 06:55 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
https://www.nhl.com/news/team-north-...er/c-279299218

Roster

John Gibson, Anaheim Ducks, G
Connor Hellebuyck, Manitoba (AHL), G
Matthew Murray, Pittsburgh Penguins, G
Aaron Ekblad, Florida Panthers, D
Seth Jones, Columbus Blue Jackets, D
Ryan Murray, Columbus Blue Jackets, D
Morgan Rielly, Toronto Maple Leafs, D
Sean Couturier, Philadelphia Flyers, F
Jack Eichel, Buffalo Sabres, F
Johnny Gaudreau, Calgary Flames, F
Dylan Larkin, Detroit Red Wings, F
Nathan MacKinnon, Colorado Avalanche, F
Connor McDavid, Edmonton Oilers, F
J.T. Miller, New York Rangers, F
Sean Monahan, Calgary Flames, F
Brandon Saad, Columbus Blue Jackets, F
may 30 roster...stan bowman called him that he is on roster...
Old 07-17-2016, 07:32 PM
Top Prospect

ckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
This cost is exactly what I expected to see, remembering that this game is put on by two gouging NHL franchises.
The Leafs I get. I often quip that you need to pay an arm, a leg, your first month's rent and your first-born to get a seat in the nosebleeds.

The Sabres...not so much!
Old 07-17-2016, 11:17 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,858 Times in 1,310 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

http://www.nhlpa.com/news/world-cup-...ters-finalized

Matthews is on the NA roster.

Last edited by hockey123; 07-17-2016 at 11:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2016, 11:38 AM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

FYI...I was on the Ticketmaster website at 10:00 am sharp and entered my presale code to buy two tickets but it said No Tickets Available I had asked for best seat available anywhere in the arena $75 or $95 tickets. I then called CAA to complain and she had just had several others calling her about the problem. She then rec'd a message from Ticketmaster saying that all the presale tickets were sold in seconds...I can only say that whoever bought them had to have done so before 10:00 am. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth when you can't even get tickets for an event in our own arena especially when you are on line at exactly 10:00am when the tickets were supposed to go on sale.
Old 07-20-2016, 07:05 PM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other members

Are you sure you know how to apply the pre-sale code?

I logged in at 10:20, pulled a pair in 111. Then read your post an hour ago, checked and pulled a pair in 118.

But right now, the pre-sale password is not working.
Old 07-23-2016, 08:10 PM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Are you sure you know how to apply the pre-sale code?

I logged in at 10:20, pulled a pair in 111. Then read your post an hour ago, checked and pulled a pair in 118.

But right now, the pre-sale password is not working.
I may be a senior but I am not completely senile...I have purchased many tickets in the past using the pre sale codes and never had a problem. I ended up getting tickets when they went on sale to the general public but I was extremely annoyed that I could not use the advantage of having a presale code. Are there many Ice Dogs fans going to this game?
Old 09-28-2016, 09:33 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

This is tomorrow, correct?
Anyone know if we can just walk up and buy, or, sold out?
Old 09-28-2016, 09:47 PM
1st Line

It is my understanding that the game was sold out the day after the tickets went on sale. Unless they held some seats back for the game night I would have to think that you are out of luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to conchar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2016, 09:59 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Never out of luck, couple of phone calls away conchar.
May stay home and watch WCH.

Thanks though