Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,076    Downloads: 808,386   Msgs Posted: 108,471   Thread Views: 15,499,184   Online Now: 56
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > The Meridian Center

Notices

The Meridian Center All talk, news, comments, on building our new arena go in here.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:32 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,103 Times in 615 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

I don't recall, does anyone remember how long the city agreed to let SMG run things?

Really sounds like they need to be punted.

Not exactly like they are bringing in all kinds of acts anyways ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2017, 10:20 PM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

20 years, I believe
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2017, 11:25 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Just settle the dam thing
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 08:13 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,103 Times in 615 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
20 years, I believe

Really they signed a 20 year lease for SMG to run the building ?

That can't be right I'll have to check sometime when I have time .

Old 01-22-2017, 09:16 AM
2nd Line

RobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to behold

SMG can have 50 years, but the "city" needs to put their big boys pants on and let Ken Noakes know who OWNs the place.

So simple it's complicated
The Following User Says Thank You to RobDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 11:16 AM
2nd Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud of

Last Saturday afternoon I was in the MC. I saw the Dogs bus in the building and being loaded.

I know that was one of the reported grievances, that were not able to load inside the MC. So at least one problem is already solved.
Old 01-22-2017, 02:51 PM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Really they signed a 20 year lease for SMG to run the building ?

That can't be right I'll have to check sometime when I have time .

By all means, check it out.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:07 PM
3rd Line

BlackLab has a spectacular aura aboutBlackLab has a spectacular aura aboutBlackLab has a spectacular aura about

Yes it was 20 yrs. I sat in on the initial meetings in the council chambers. It was said that they were hired to bring in performances and acts that the city could not obtain by themselves. SMG. manages many NHL arenas in the US.! The Pitts burg one and there are one or two nhl. In California plus others. I think the Kingston On Krock Ctr. also.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:38 PM
Top Prospect

And the Hershey Centre I believe.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:16 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,005 Times in 833 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2...medium=twitter
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post: