Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,078    Downloads: 815,392   Msgs Posted: 108,876   Thread Views: 15,797,702   Online Now: 86
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > The Meridian Center

Notices

The Meridian Center All talk, news, comments, on building our new arena go in here.

Old 04-30-2015, 02:21 PM
1st Line

trooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other memberstrooper is well liked by the other members
Default Official: Arena Re-entry for 2015-16 season

I'm guessing this will please a number of fans on this website.

Source: The pricing package that the IceDogs sent out

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to trooper For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2015, 02:27 PM
Top Prospect

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

I gotta say I am very pleased with ownership... today alone this is the second "big issue" from the fans dealt with from last season.. I think next season will be even better than this season was
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2015, 03:23 PM

Thanked 1,875 Times in 1,047 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Kudos to all those involved - including those that raised the issue here, those who did the arm-twisting behind the scenes and ultimately those who listened and took action. What a great relationship between fan interaction and team response - even if it isn't "official" it seems tangible.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2015, 05:42 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Wow, all I can say is, Power to the People.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2015, 09:26 PM
2nd Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud ofDogs Enthusiast 104 has much to be proud of

Great move. It was causing problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2015, 03:00 PM
3rd Line

calm_down_please will become famous soon enough

HEY NOAKES .... LOOKIN FOR A NEW JOB NOW !?!?!?!? HAAAAA !!

Last edited by calm_down_please; 06-01-2015 at 03:52 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to calm_down_please For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 01:24 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,765 Times in 1,350 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

GREAT news. Even for people that don't care to leave - it's just good to know you have the FREEDOM to do so if one wanted.

Good to see they're offering different pricing for various seating sections too. I'm not sure the prices set for next year will keep the place full, but at least they've recognized that a lot of families would attend the game if it didn't take so much out of their small[er] paychecks. For a lower income-earning family, $40 for a night out is a lot of money, so $40 for 2 of them, they're going to do something else. If $40 means they can take the 2 kids along as well, it's a great night out for them. Sure $10 tickets will never happen, but it could put more people in the seats if it did happen.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlphaDog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 11:27 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it a milder winter.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:36 PM
3rd Line

NachoLou is a name known to allNachoLou is a name known to allNachoLou is a name known to allNachoLou is a name known to allNachoLou is a name known to allNachoLou is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper View Post
I'm guessing this will please a number of fans on this website.

Source: The pricing package that the IceDogs sent out

While I applaud the move to allow re-entry. I have to wonder why they gave us a load of BS when they were telling us it was Ontario Law that re-entry was not allowed. They said the it was against the alcohol and gaming commission law and even went as far as putting it on the scoreboard, announcing it and quoting which law it was. All the while we all knew it was a load of BS as there are plenty of arenas in the league that allow re-entry, Did they think we didn't know these other arenas were also in Ontario?

Again, I applaud the move, but stop with the made up stuff. If you're having issues with the way SMG is running the arena tell us the truth. We are not idiots. We've been to other arenas throughout the OHL and know what can and can't be done "legally".

Last edited by NachoLou; 05-03-2015 at 12:38 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NachoLou For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2015, 03:30 PM
4th Line

bones is just really nicebones is just really nicebones is just really nicebones is just really nice

I am confused, it was SMG that responded to the no entry rule that it was an alcohol and gaming law, not the IceDogs.
It was the IceDogs that fought to change it based on the 7years in the Jack.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bones For This Useful Post: