Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,075    Downloads: 776,928   Msgs Posted: 107,877   Thread Views: 14,710,233   Online Now: 49
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: What is the correct response(s) to popcorn gate (multiple choices allowed):
Bones was a bad dog, the Ice Dogs should make it up to her and apologize 17 62.96%
This incident is inexcusable Bones needs to be neutered or fired or both 5 18.52%
Bones is a pesky dog and stuff like that is all fair play in the spirit of a rivalry 6 22.22%
Ice Dogs This Week is on Wednesday nights - WHO CARES? 9 33.33%
Ice Dogs This Week would complain if they got popcorn dumped on them 8 29.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 05:30 PM
3rd Line

louie dogg has a spectacular aura aboutlouie dogg has a spectacular aura aboutlouie dogg has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
if it was done in malious of course an apology is warrented
Please learn to spell before you voice your opinion
Old 03-30-2017, 05:33 PM
3rd Line

louie dogg has a spectacular aura aboutlouie dogg has a spectacular aura aboutlouie dogg has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
This situation is now beyond ridiculous. Bones has been doing this all year to home fans and visiting fans alike. At least twice this season, Bones has showered us with popcorn from the suite above us. Maybe I should complain about his mocking my bald head with his "head massages". It is all part of the game and being a "pesky dog". If the little princess needs some sort of apology, so be it. Let's have someone remove the pea from under her mattress and move on. We've got a game 4 to be played (and hopefully a game 5).
My sentiments exactly.
The Following User Says Thank You to louie dogg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 11:08 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud ofAircanuck has much to be proud of

Next year's playoff t-shirt "Make them wear popcorn"
Old 03-30-2017, 11:18 PM
1st Line

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Kinda thanking the Flying Spaghetti Monster that the season is over... If this is what we're reduced to... It's time to take a couple of months to cool off... lol... It's kids playing a game, and if the mascot got a little carried away, oh well...

I saw first hand, Bones come down and interact with the children of Pete's fans who were being obnoxious little heads... Like I was seriously about to dump my popcorn on their heads... And he was kind, and patient and was nice to the parents as well... That is the Bones I've seen all season, sure he's a PeskyDog... But he also seems to be a genuinely good guy, who enjoys his job ( maybe enjoys being Pesky a bit too much ), the kids, and the other fans ( home and away ). And that's better than I can say for a cranky old jerkface like myself... lol

So... Maybe we cut him some slack, it was likely a prank that he thought would be hilarious, and he chose unwisely, who to pull it on. But I see no need for an apology for anything other than wasting someone's money. Like I said, if he touches your popcorn or drink, he should be reimbursing (carrying around little cards that say 'entitles bearer to 1 free food item and / or drink item ) you for it. Concessions are too expensive to waste. lol

I've been in NHL, AHL, IHL, and ECHL arenas and the mascots have a go at the opposing fans all the time, it's all in good fun, but some people take themselves too seriously, and need something to complain about. Maybe in 2018, Bones can give out "special" brownies to people who need to learn to be a bit more chilled out.

But... That's just, like, my opinion man...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2017, 05:20 PM
3rd Line

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie dogg View Post
Please learn to spell before you voice your opinion
Harsh! I wood ruther hab a mspelled meesage than won ful of vinegar likee yers. Lighten up bro nobody here is getting a Pulitzer