Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,075    Downloads: 777,646   Msgs Posted: 107,882   Thread Views: 14,726,533   Online Now: 29
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-19-2017, 02:52 PM
3rd Line

5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold5 for fighting is a splendid one to behold

I think Machala is better than most of you believe. He is ranked for the NHL draft, is an alternative captain on the Czech U18 team and has 1 goal and 1 asst so far in the tournament. No he is not a superstar but he is pretty solid for a 17 year old.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5 for fighting For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 02:58 PM
Top Prospect

retired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond reputeretired/sectionJ has a reputation beyond repute

I really like Machala prior to his leaving Niagara for the tournament that he participated in and apparently had a good tournament.
I did not see the same player after he returned to St. Catharines.
I wonder if there was an injury that he had to play through.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:33 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,085 Times in 603 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
I think Machala is better than most of you believe. He is ranked for the NHL draft, is an alternative captain on the Czech U18 team and has 1 goal and 1 asst so far in the tournament. No he is not a superstar but he is pretty solid for a 17 year old.

I don't mind him as a player.

However is he worth the $ it costs to have him here...is he really that much better than another Ontario born kid could be ... on a contending team he wouldn't be taking up an import spot ...

Believe me he's far from the worst import we've ever had. In fact I'd say he's slightly better than what we usually get in the import draft.

I'd be shocked if he was drafted by an NHL club this year.

Curious to know (and too lazy to look) what is his draft ranking ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-19-2017, 07:45 PM
2nd Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I don't mind him as a player.

However is he worth the $ it costs to have him here...is he really that much better than another Ontario born kid could be ... on a contending team he wouldn't be taking up an import spot ...

Believe me he's far from the worst import we've ever had. In fact I'd say he's slightly better than what we usually get in the import draft.

I'd be shocked if he was drafted by an NHL club this year.

Curious to know (and too lazy to look) what is his draft ranking ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
his ranking is #215