Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,159    Downloads: 832,254   Msgs Posted: 111,338   Thread Views: 16,654,994   Online Now: 61
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Peterborough vs. Niagara - what happens?
Peterborough takes it in 4 (sweep) 6 20.00%
Peterborough takes it in 5 (we win a game at home maybe) 12 40.00%
Peterborough takes it in 6 (we win both at the MC?) 7 23.33%
Peterborough takes it in 7 (hard battle but they take it) 0 0%
Niagara takes it in 7 (the youngsters squeeze out victory) 4 13.33%
Niagara takes it in 6 (caught them by surprise) 0 0%
Niagara takes it in 5 (stuns the hockey world) 0 0%
Niagara takes it in 4 (playing possum all year) 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2017, 12:55 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other memberspup96 is well liked by the other members
Default Playoffs Round 1 Poll

Ok here it is the 2017 Round 1 playoff poll I know everyone has been waiting for Now is the chance to say where you think we will end up with this match against Peterborough!
Old 03-20-2017, 01:18 PM
2nd Line

Location: Section C since the beginning then moved to new arena!
canucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to behold

It's been a great season for the young guys - looking forward to next year - but sadly, I think they will be out done quickly by the Petes, not because they don't have potential, but they are just too small and inexperienced for the Petes, given they are on their run this year. JMO
Old 03-20-2017, 01:59 PM
Top Prospect

Stinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to beholdStinkyp3t3 is a splendid one to behold

Pete's in 6.
Experience deserved
Old 03-20-2017, 02:52 PM
3rd Line

Resonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the roughResonator is a jewel in the rough

Petes in 5. All bets are off IF Dhillion gets real hot however!
Old 03-20-2017, 06:24 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I made my prediction earlier today on another thread but, we shall do it here for continuity.

The Petes in 5 games and we might even put a scare into them.

I cannot believe that we are in the playoffs and I did not think that we would qualify at the beginning of the season.

Future looks bright !

Go Dogs Go!!
Old 03-20-2017, 06:52 PM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other members

Voted with my heart, Dogs in 7
Old 03-21-2017, 07:35 PM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

Voted with my head, Petes in 4
Old 03-21-2017, 10:03 PM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,157 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Voted with my head, Petes in 4
I think the Petes will take the round but my head and heart each tell me the IceDogs will take at least one game. This young team has the habit of confounding the experts
Old 03-22-2017, 10:18 AM
2nd Line

Aircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Voted with my heart, Dogs in 7
Your heart needs to DREAM BIG. Dogs in 4.

I don't mind being wrong, I can always leaf through everyone's playoff predictions from last year

Last edited by Aircanuck; 03-22-2017 at 10:19 AM.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:13 AM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

Lots guess that one wrong but it was a Jeckyl and Hyde sort of team last year. This year's group is consistently playing hard just a matter of how the other team is doing.