Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,423    Downloads: 1,188,884   Msgs Posted: 121,120   Thread Views: 21,337,818   Online Now: 78
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Alumni Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Alumni Talk & News Talk of former IceDog players

Old 09-25-2018, 03:18 PM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Josh Ho-Sang

Sent to the Minors again.

https://www.tsn.ca/ice-chips-leafs-h...tice-1.1179470
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 G! For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 03:41 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 G! View Post
Personally not surprised I said it while he was still here but few on here would listen heís good but not good enough for the NHL
Old 09-25-2018, 07:04 PM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Personally not surprised I said it while he was still here but few on here would listen heís good but not good enough for the NHL
I have to disagree with you about his ability to play at the NHL level. He definitely has the necessary skills however his problem is more with his attitude and taking orders etc. It is my opinion that he has been the most skilled player to ever play for the Ice Dogs and if he could ever get a good grip on the other part of being a professional he would be a star in the NHL.
The Following User Says Thank You to conchar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 07:09 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

I get the feeling he’s never going to ‘make it’ to the NHL. He has the required skills, but not the mentality/attitude/makeup.
I just don’t think he’s ever going to get it.
The Following User Says Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 07:26 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,423 Times in 867 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I was never a fan from day 1 here and most members remember that.

It is too bad that nothing has changed.

I wonder it he still has the label of "Uncoachable" and that is way too bad. I hope that one day he learns to surrender and that he makes it to the show.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 11:17 PM

Thanked 2,775 Times in 1,517 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conchar View Post
I have to disagree with you about his ability to play at the NHL level. He definitely has the necessary skills however his problem is more with his attitude and taking orders etc. It is my opinion that he has been the most skilled player to ever play for the Ice Dogs and if he could ever get a good grip on the other part of being a professional he would be a star in the NHL.
My thoughts exactly... ability-wise he surely belongs.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 12:13 AM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
My thoughts exactly... ability-wise he surely belongs.
Trainwreck otherwise. Time to grow up!
Old 09-26-2018, 01:29 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,531 Times in 844 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

I will always be a fan of him and what he did in the OHL... he was truly an electric player to watch.

It’s not an easy transition to play in the NHL.

Hopefully he can find a new organization and get a clean start but really I fear now that the writing is on the wall and that it doesn’t look as if he is ever going to be an NHL regular .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2018, 01:51 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by conchar View Post
Iím not convinced his ability is good enough if it was teams could deal with the other stuff if it makes the team better because that would help what teams care about $$$$$$$
Old 09-26-2018, 01:53 AM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I will always be a fan of him and what he did in the OHL... he was truly an electric player to watch.

It’s not an easy transition to play in the NHL.

Hopefully he can find a new organization and get a clean start but really I fear now that the writing is on the wall and that it doesn’t look as if he is ever going to be an NHL regular .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a feeling heíll have a new organization sooner or later if his attitude and the other stuff hasnít changed Lou will move him quickly
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post: