Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,362    Downloads: 1,001,157   Msgs Posted: 118,548   Thread Views: 19,611,995   Online Now: 40
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > Other > Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International

Notices

Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International All posts related to any hockey that is NOT about the IceDogs.

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2018, 03:29 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Stinky, do you know when the Meridian Centre plans to change the Sports Hall of Fame display? Seems like the rowing showcase has been there for a long time now.
It was supposed to be in November. I have a meeting with them this week I’ll ask.

Prolly waiting for a larger Ice Dogs team to reach that yellow boat. Lol

Or, they are planning on leaving it up there till the ID’s win the Memorial Cup.
Old 03-18-2018, 03:35 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

I talked to head of game day operations for the Ice Dogs , she said they have a spot open in game two during the playoffs. During the second intermission you two are going to duke it out in sumo suits.

Old 03-18-2018, 03:38 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

My tainted research is complete.
Statistically speaking, that wouldn’t go well for Blacksox.
Old 03-18-2018, 03:44 PM
Serving a Suspension

Blacksox knows I am busy watching my young Knights battle the Soo for their 40th win, or, 84 Points. However one wants to conduct the mathematics on that. Still trying to figure that out. Also known as “Prediction Mathematics” or, “Burke theory”. It’s new and being taught in all schools in Niagara next year.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:00 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,079 Times in 994 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

With absolutely no disrespect to those school kids singing (and I'm a teacher), it's a lot better when the Ice Dogs feature a talented local singer for the national anthem. What are your thought stink?

With the Brier being a possibility in 2020, perhaps a curling display would help the bid?

That is a big game for the Knights today! Home Ice advantage with a win!

I was at spring training (Blue Jays) so I missed the K-9 Cup presentation. Is there an actual K-9 Cup? Did they display it in the Meridian Centre that day? Did anyone pick it up or was it in fact taboo?

Last edited by Blacksox; 03-18-2018 at 04:23 PM.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:12 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,406 Times in 994 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Bwahahahaha! https://youtu.be/lDNjAjjD9nI
Old 03-18-2018, 04:18 PM
Serving a Suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
With absolutely no disrespect to those school kids singing (and I'm teacher), it's a lot better when the Ice Dogs feature a talented local singer for the national anthem. What are your thought stink?

With the Brier being a possibility in 2020, perhaps a curling display would help the bid?

That is a big game for the Knights today! Home Ice advantage with win!

I was at spring training (Blue Jays) so I missed the K-9 Cup presentation. Is there actually K-9 Cup? Did they display it in the Meridian Centre that day? Did anyone pick it up or was it in fact taboo?
To be fair, unlike many that attend the Ice Dogs games, I really don’t care about who sings, but, since you are asking, and it is my blog after all. You mentioned a talented local singer, perhaps Lauraleigh’s stunning voice would echo the confines of the MC Friday night, or, my neighbours cat’s pretty good.

A curling display would be a s boring as the game itself, perhaps a better use of that space would be a new tattoo parlour. Just my thoughts.

There is as a matter of fact a K-9 Cup. The dogs skated it around after the Hamilton game last Thursday, surprised it wasn’t side by side on display last night on the same table as the MC.

Yes, home ice on the line in the Soo this afternoon. OS would much prefer to have the Knights with the home ice advantage to split the gate receipts. I blame the “hard schedule” for the Knights not having the home ice advantage.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:22 PM
Serving a Suspension

Wow, Dale pulls Kooy on the power play with 10’ left in the 3rd. Ballsy
Old 03-18-2018, 04:30 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,079 Times in 994 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Wow, Dale pulls Kooy on the power play with 10’ left in the 3rd. Ballsy
Is Dale still a little on the heavy side these days?

Old 03-18-2018, 04:32 PM
Serving a Suspension

Any reason why #44 didn’t drop his purse and fight last night? I mean really, what kind of a cupcake is he anyway?
Closed Thread