Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,399    Downloads: 1,131,106   Msgs Posted: 120,136   Thread Views: 20,670,096   Online Now: 104
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > Other > Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International

Notices

Other Hockey: OHL, NHL, International All posts related to any hockey that is NOT about the IceDogs.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:51 PM

Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,481 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
Looks like goaltending letting Kingston down 5_0 Bulldogs after 1 on 14 shots.
I am reiterating my Hamilton sweep prediction. Also feeling pretty enthused about next year!
Old 04-20-2018, 08:57 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I am reiterating my Hamilton sweep prediction. Also feeling pretty enthused about next year!
Well so much for my prediction, Kingston is making stinkypetes in the bed again. Soo/Kitchener is a winner of a game and series methinks.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:34 PM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

7-1 Hamilton and 3-2 Soo...
Old 04-20-2018, 10:25 PM
3rd Line

louie dogg is just really nicelouie dogg is just really nicelouie dogg is just really nicelouie dogg is just really nice

Quote:
Round 3 thread here.
Where did Kingston disappear to ?
The Following User Says Thank You to louie dogg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 12:51 PM
Serving a Suspension

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the Burkes and are scouts are closely scouting these playoff games because some of these high end players might be available for the Icedigs next year.
I dont want another Stephen Harper who was way too slow and cost us a bundle!!
We need another Sam Miletic type.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:12 PM
2nd Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Isn't it in the rulebook we weren't supposed to mention Harper or Boston anymore?
Old 04-23-2018, 07:30 AM
2nd Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

3-1 Bulldogs, one game to go. Fulcher was huge in the net and Helvig was alright, but not enough to steal a game. Not sure what's wrong with Kingston. Anyway, they're toast.
Old 04-23-2018, 10:14 PM

What's wrong with Kingston? I think the better question is what was right with the IceDogs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2018, 08:44 AM
2nd Line

Quote:
What's wrong with Kingston? I think the better question is what was right with the IceDogs.

The team that came out against Barrie is very different than the one playing Hamilton at the moment. I gotta give some credit to Hamilton's coaching staff, they seem to adjust to each team's styles of play very effectively. I may have to head to Hamilton next for the next round.
Old 04-24-2018, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
The team that came out against Barrie is very different than the one playing Hamilton at the moment. I gotta give some credit to Hamilton's coaching staff, they seem to adjust to each team's styles of play very effectively. I may have to head to Hamilton next for the next round.
I maintain but for a few bad bounces and strange calls, Niagara's effort was better than the score or game tally showed. Hamilton is a good team but I wouldn't put Kingston ahead of Niagara by any stretch of the imagination.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: