Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,793    Downloads: 1,882,042   Msgs Posted: 134,633   Thread Views: 32,223,575   Online Now: 168
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 08-25-2020, 06:37 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Can we all agree that it is a good that we will still have a radio broadcast.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2020, 06:38 PM

Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,981 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Was that in jeopardy?
Old 08-25-2020, 07:58 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,254 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

Yes, that?s a good thing, since I doubt I?m going to watch many games in person this year

He?s better than Lehman but that?s not saying much IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2020, 09:32 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,006 Times in 657 Posts
dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!dogged74 is absolutely magnificent!

I think you can say the broadcast was in jeopardy when it’s announced that the PxP broadcaster is leaving, and not announcing a successor. Granted, there was plenty of time to arrange a new one, as the 2021 season is not starting till January. I don’t know anything about why Price was leaving, then was not, other than he had plans to go to the east coast that suddenly fell through. Anks Kumar( I can never remember how to spell Anks’ first name - had to Google it)is also returning, which is good, because he does a great job
Old 08-27-2020, 06:38 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Was that in jeopardy?
I have no idea. Uncertain times, anything can happen.
Old 08-28-2020, 05:01 PM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
I have no idea. Uncertain times, anything can happen.
Seems to have a big enough list of sponsors for an unpopular time-slot, so there must be a sufficient audience to attract those advertising dollars. Sports broadcasting, especially hockey is a staple of AM radio, I really doubt CKTB was ever going to axe the show.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2020, 06:43 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Seems to have a big enough list of sponsors for an unpopular time-slot, so there must be a sufficient audience to attract those advertising dollars. Sports broadcasting, especially hockey is a staple of AM radio, I really doubt CKTB was ever going to axe the show.
I really hope you are correct and we have it forever.

Have you ever tried to listen to the broadcast during the game? I have, its really annoying to be like a minute behind the play. Wish it wasn't that far behind or I would have one ear bud in for the whole game.
Old 08-28-2020, 07:50 PM

Quote:
I really hope you are correct and we have it forever.

Have you ever tried to listen to the broadcast during the game? I have, its really annoying to be like a minute behind the play. Wish it wasn't that far behind or I would have one ear bud in for the whole game.
Never tried it but I have been out of the country listening online and watching the CHL app which has a 30 second lag
Old 08-30-2020, 07:26 AM
Junior Hockey Research Analyst

Thanked 3,741 Times in 1,902 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Not a fan of Price either, was hoping they brought in someone different.
Hey NiceDawg, what about getting this guy? How would he sound calling an IceDogs' game

The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2020, 08:31 AM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

He would be a huge improvement on anything we have...LOL Good job creating this montage for us Ice Dogs fans.
The Following User Says Thank You to conchar For This Useful Post: