Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,727    Downloads: 1,605,540   Msgs Posted: 129,159   Thread Views: 26,346,746   Online Now: 117
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Who will win the Western Conference?
London 5 25.00%
Saginaw 8 40.00%
Sault Ste. Mare 0 0%
Guelph 7 35.00%
Kitchener 0 0%
Owen Sound 0 0%
Sarnia 0 0%
Windsor 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2019, 04:54 PM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Really they are in the finals and you are wondering why they made that trade?

*givesheadashake*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Breathe strohs, in through the nose out through the mouth, stop bashing your head against the wall in frustration, it makes sense to other people too.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,169 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

*givesheadashake*

You think what you want and I will do the same and at the end of the day, how big a deal is it for us, who are waiting for next season
And, my head does not need a shake. pretty solid in my opinion.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:56 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,053 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Breathe strohs, in through the nose out through the mouth, stop bashing your head against the wall in frustration, it makes sense to other people too.

Thanks

I needed that

Namaste

🙏

Old 05-03-2019, 06:04 PM
3rd Line

louie dogg is a glorious beacon of lightlouie dogg is a glorious beacon of lightlouie dogg is a glorious beacon of lightlouie dogg is a glorious beacon of lightlouie dogg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by conchar View Post
Have to agree with AuldBone...Ottawa are definitely the class of the OHL and have a good shot at winning the Memorial Cup as well. I can't see Guelph taking any games in this series.
Wasn't it only a couple of years ago ,that there was a team that was supposed to win it all ? But , Windsor sat in the wings for about a month and a half , only to win it all.
Old 05-03-2019, 06:12 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

*givesheadashake*

I get why they made the trade but IMO donít think they had to to win this year but better to be safe
Old 05-04-2019, 08:51 PM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Congrats to Auldbone, the only fan to guess both east and west champs!
Old 05-05-2019, 09:11 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Congrats to Auldbone, the only fan to guess both east and west champs!
/bow

Yeah, I just had a feeling about Guelph this year, seeing their draw in the playoffs gave me some pause. And Ottawa has been dominant this season. To be honest, I really would love to see Ottawa win it all. But I had Ottawa going for it next year... lol Will be interesting to see if they unload talent next year or add and make a 2nd consecutive run...
Old 05-05-2019, 09:29 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,169 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I too thought that Ottawa's run would occur next season.
They are still young for the most part. Will lose some overagers but will still be tough.
Plus, there draft cupboard is pretty much full for another run.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:08 AM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
/bow

Yeah, I just had a feeling about Guelph this year, seeing their draw in the playoffs gave me some pause. And Ottawa has been dominant this season. To be honest, I really would love to see Ottawa win it all. But I had Ottawa going for it next year... lol Will be interesting to see if they unload talent next year or add and make a 2nd consecutive run...
I am not so sure that Guelph would have beaten Saginaw if their stupid goalie had not taken a five game suspension. It was still a good accomplishment to end up with both winners of the East and West...well done AuldBone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conchar For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2019, 10:34 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by conchar View Post
I am not so sure that Guelph would have beaten Saginaw if their stupid goalie had not taken a five game suspension. It was still a good accomplishment to end up with both winners of the East and West...well done AuldBone.
You're probably correct. However, Prosvetov is known for being a... different kind of goalie. A real Character, if you will... I had thoughts that he could be a wild card in the series (either he would win it or lose it for Saginaw)...

Tristan Lennox is a good young goalie that should be a better 'tender next season, I can't hang Saginaw's series loss completely on him. He had a good season for a rookie, heck he had a good season period. I'd have liked Saginaw more if they'd gone out and got a proper backup though...
The Following User Says Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post: