Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,702    Downloads: 1,487,055   Msgs Posted: 128,423   Thread Views: 24,811,453   Online Now: 115
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 05-31-2019, 04:30 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,104 Times in 652 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

I believe he mentioned 2 or 3 seasons ago how much work it was and how much it took away from family and if my memory serves me correctly he has a child that is still young.. i figured that his departure would be coming soon and made that assumption when they brought in an assistant athletic therapist a that same season
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 10:09 AM
2nd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Was it maybe Dobbin that provided the top secret "Liam Ham" documentation to Marty and the Burkes' figured it out and were pi**ed and turfed him? Yes, I am a conspiracy nut...
Old 06-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is another - we will never know what or why.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:42 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,814 Times in 1,139 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I believe that I am speaking for myself here, so ......

I am an Ice Dogs fan that goes to every home game (health permitting) and many road games.
I care whether our beloved team wins or loses and hopefully the players play every game the right way and not quit on the coaches like some of last year's players did. We all know who they are so, there is no point of rehashing it all over again.

If I were the owner, the beloved fans would get the information that they need to know, meaning, who is playing and who is not in a game. The reason would be announced such as suspension, upper body or lower body injury, and that, my friends is what would be released.
For me, the rest of the info,,,,, they can keep in house as I do not really want to know.

My wife and I go to games to be entertained and have a good time with our friends at the rink.
When all of this stops being fun for us,,,, that will be the end for us.

PS: It came real close for us not to renew our tickets for this season coming and we have been here since the middle of the first season.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 01:22 PM
2nd Line

slamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond reputeslamr has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how many of you actually relate directly to IceDogs staff how disillusioned you are with the current state of affairs here or are you just venting on this forum?
Old 06-01-2019, 01:58 PM
Team Captain

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamr View Post
I wonder how many of you actually relate directly to IceDogs staff how disillusioned you are with the current state of affairs here or are you just venting on this forum?
I am not disillusioned one bit on our beloved team. Accept the things that we are never going to change. So, I accept and move on to the next round of discussion.

My wife and I for the first time, briefly discussed not renewing our seats and we do not regret paying for them.
One season at a time for us.

I hope that the Greyhounds game is held in the early fall as it was a few years ago, I believe in was in the fall of 2015.
Would like to make one more trip up there, for sure.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:01 PM

Thanked 3,341 Times in 1,826 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
I wonder how many aren't really disillusioned at all and have a pretty good view of what is happening? Given the brevity of the press release and lack of accompanying commentary, one could "assume" the departure was not all that happy. As a pragmatic fan however, not much turns on who the athletic therapist is, nor who drives the Zamboni either. It is a business folks, one renown for staffing changes, personality conflicts and better offers. People fall in and out of favour or just simply "move on".
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,852 Times in 1,036 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

I actually sent a note to Brianne with a reason why I am dropping down to only one season ticket this year

Instead of her forwarding my email to the Burke’s she told me
To email them myself lol

I guess her forwarding an email is too much effort

Lol

I really wonder what the season ticket renewals are like this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-01-2019, 10:03 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
I actually sent a note to Brianne with a reason why I am dropping down to only one season ticket this year

To email them myself lol

Lol

Did Brianne provide you with the Burke's email addy?
Old 06-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post

To email them myself lol

Lol

Wow Iím surprised she even gave you a response I honestly wouldnít if I was in her position cause she canít change anything and that email wonít either Iím willing to guess season ticket number will be just fine cause regardless of whoís behind the bench as HC or who the GM is itís still a fun night out but weíll see
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post: