Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,343    Downloads: 886,653   Msgs Posted: 117,573   Thread Views: 18,211,077   Online Now: 103
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-12-2018, 11:46 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of
Default Is it $10 or $5 ?

So, season ticket holder get this special offer deal for last nights game and Wednesday’s game gains the crappy Rangers for like, $10 bucks.

Then the social media stuff they are selling to the regular humans for like $5 bucks.

Am I getting this correct? Same seas for the STH ar $5 more than the public?

Scratch my head on that one.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:49 PM

Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,407 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
So, season ticket holder get this special offer deal for last nights game and Wednesday’s game gains the crappy Rangers for like, $10 bucks.

Then the social media stuff they are selling to the regular humans for like $5 bucks.

Ah yes, but the STH get the deal for like-value seats. So if you are a STH in the premium sections or club seats it is a good deal.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 12:41 AM
4th Line

bunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by others

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Ah yes, but the STH get the deal for like-value seats. So if you are a STH in the premium sections or club seats it is a good deal.
So is walking in off the street after the first intermission free like you just went out for a smoke lol. #security?
Old 01-13-2018, 07:18 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,447 Times in 792 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

Sitting in the premiums for $10 or the ends for $5 and looking through a mesh screen .... what to do what to do where to sit? Lol

I’m surprised they have to make this offer versus the Rangers ... I can only attribute it to fan fatigue ... ridiculous amount of home games these past two weeks ... who makes this schedule up anyways? And I don’t think there was even a big event that shut down the arena for like a week, like we have had in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 07:23 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,275 Times in 759 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

We purchase our season tickets so that we are able to sit in the same seats every game. What the ownership does to promote business has nothing to do with me, besides, I love the idea of a packed and noisy building.

Go Dogs Go!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 02:36 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

I agree the schedule is strange next weekend we go to London Friday Barrie Saturday
Old 01-13-2018, 03:21 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,988 Times in 942 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

Not sure if this post was - you exercising your democratic right to voice your displeasure with the promotion or to support it?

If it was for the former, then you should actually show the Ice Dogs your disapproval of these cheap seat promotions, by not renew your season tickets next year . That is the most effective way to show them you are unhappy – posting that on a thread here won’t accomplish anything.

As for myself, I fully support and encourage them to do whatever they can to fill the arena . Last night’s near sellout was a great example of the fun atmosphere it creates in the Meridian.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 03:42 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Not sure if this post was - you exercising your democratic right to voice your displeasure with the promotion or to support it?

If it was for the former, then you should actually show the Ice Dogs your disapproval of these cheap seat promotions, by not renew your season tickets next year . That is the most effective way to show them you are unhappy – posting that on a thread here won’t accomplish anything.

As for myself, I fully support and encourage them to do whatever they can to fill the arena . Last night’s near sellout was a great example of the fun atmosphere it creates in the Meridian.
I don’t think not renewing would accomplish much of anything especially if they gain more STH after the year
Old 01-13-2018, 05:32 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

I was asking for clarification that’s all. Didn’t read the fine print. ND answered my question.

Do STH’s get a discount in the Pup Shop?
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 05:35 PM

Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,407 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Do STH’s get a discount in the Pup Shop?
Save the tax.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: