Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,352    Downloads: 966,246   Msgs Posted: 118,220   Thread Views: 19,229,294   Online Now: 86
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-30-2017, 04:45 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Win the East? When? This year?
If you are talking about the dogs heck no not this year Iím talking about next year for them and maybe the year after depending on how they look roster wise
Old 12-30-2017, 04:52 PM

Thanked 2,599 Times in 1,420 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup96 View Post
So is the yellow plane smoking because Bones shot him down or because it's from Hamilton?
Yes.....both.
Old 12-30-2017, 05:19 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,302 Times in 783 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
If you are talking about the dogs heck no not this year Iím talking about next year for them and maybe the year after depending on how they look roster wise
The precise reason that I want the team to tweak the roster now, one piece at a time.
I don't really care whether it is a 99 or 00 born player. That player once again, similar to the Maxi deal of last year. A player who might benefit from a change of scenery.
this would be one piece of the puzzle that would be already here for the big push.
Old 12-30-2017, 05:57 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
The precise reason that I want the team to tweak the roster now, one piece at a time.
I don't really care whether it is a 99 or 00 born player. That player once again, similar to the Maxi deal of last year. A player who might benefit from a change of scenery.
this would be one piece of the puzzle that would be already here for the big push.
If they can get a 99 or 00 from a western team sure I think you can forget about it with eastern teams cause many with think they have a shot even if they donít
Old 12-30-2017, 07:01 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
If they can get a 99 or 00 from a western team sure I think you can forget about it with eastern teams cause many with think they have a shot even if they donít
Not a problem taking in a player from the west, and I agree with you that most teams in the east think that they have a shot.
Old 12-30-2017, 10:18 PM

Thanked 2,599 Times in 1,420 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
All depends on how Kingston plays tonight and if Niagara has a practice today. I want Kingston to battle hard and play the body but ultimately lose. I want Niagara to not have a full day off to loaf and get lazy, and I want the Hamilton players to be thinking about NYE plans with puck bunnies. If all that happens, 5-3 Dogs
Hamilton nearly doubled up on Kingston 7-4. Didn't seem to be that tough of a game for them so that's one factor gone.
Old 12-31-2017, 09:38 AM
Big League

I expect that this trade will be announced tomorrow or the day after as it is rumored to have a 16 year old first round pick from this year's draft going to Windsor.

Getting back to the game this evening, a quick look shows us that there are 41 tickets left in the bowl seating.
They have sold 100 standing room tickets.
I figure that once more of the single seats in the bowl have been sold, they will open up some more standing room tickets.

Go Dogs Go with the largest crowd of the season to date.. and ,,,,,,,,, more to come, we hope
Old 12-31-2017, 09:42 AM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other members

Wow, it is going to be a cold walk home after the game tonight.

Yikes.

Go Dogs Go
Old 12-31-2017, 09:44 AM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post

Getting back to the game this evening, a quick look shows us that there are 41 tickets left in the bowl seating.
They have sold 100 standing room tickets.
I figure that once more of the single seats in the bowl have been sold, they will open up some more standing room tickets.

Go Dogs Go with the largest crowd of the season to date.. and ,,,,,,,,, more to come, we hope
To me it looks like the standing room tickets are nearly sold out too. Only 4 left.

I think they are nearing full capacity.
Old 12-31-2017, 09:48 AM
1st Line

There is only 2 single Club seats available now.

Easily the biggest crowd since the playoff run 2 seasons ago.