Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,352    Downloads: 966,204   Msgs Posted: 118,220   Thread Views: 19,225,282   Online Now: 76
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Was acquiring Sam Miletic the right move?
YES - wait and see, in Joey we trust! 13 38.24%
NO - short term gain, long term pain! 21 61.76%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2018, 03:04 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,386 Times in 982 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Strange sense of déjà vu reading this post ....

Fishfan are you really Marty Williamson incognito?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's a great move for a rebuilding team.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 05:35 PM
4th Line

Dawger is a jewel in the roughDawger is a jewel in the roughDawger is a jewel in the roughDawger is a jewel in the rough

Was not a fan of this trade at all when it was announced...thought we gave up way too much in a non go for it year, but then again I wouldnt have traded the Davis kids and Paquette last year...hence I am not a GM! Today (probably because I have no real say in what happens) I am all in...Heck we could win the Central Division now and give these kids some real playoff experience this year so they have it for next year...If my math is correct, next year and the year after are the go for it years...Next year trade 2nd and 3rd rounders into the next century to load the team...then 3 yrs from now sell everything to get back draft picks (we will hate the first year of the re build but so what)...I am just glad you cant trade 1st round picks so we will always have someone of some calibre coming in...Go dogs go (although they probably wont go too far this trade made this years ride a little more competetive)
Old 01-11-2018, 05:40 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawger View Post
Was not a fan of this trade at all when it was announced...thought we gave up way too much in a non go for it year, but then again I wouldnt have traded the Davis kids and Paquette last year...hence I am not a GM! Today (probably because I have no real say in what happens) I am all in...Heck we could win the Central Division now and give these kids some real playoff experience this year so they have it for next year...If my math is correct, next year and the year after are the go for it years...Next year trade 2nd and 3rd rounders into the next century to load the team...then 3 yrs from now sell everything to get back draft picks (we will hate the first year of the re build but so what)...I am just glad you cant trade 1st round picks so we will always have someone of some calibre coming in...Go dogs go (although they probably wont go too far this trade made this years ride a little more competetive)

It’s a good thing the Draft is “very” deep. Lol
Old 01-11-2018, 09:43 PM
3rd Line

jumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to all

let's see; a goal and 2 helpers plus a shootout goal; so far, Samba has played one game and won it for us.
The Following User Says Thank You to jumbo1290 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 10:05 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Sam paying dividends already
Old 01-11-2018, 10:09 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

And the Board lights up, all is will is Ice Dogville.
Central Division Banner is inches away.
Loved the late period 5-3 action, that Scott Oakman sure can call a game.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 10:12 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
And the Board lights up, all is will is Ice Dogville.
Central Division Banner is inches away.
Loved the late period 5-3 action, that Scott Oakman sure can call a game.
Doesn't say much about the rest of them, when a guy who has been here a whole day and a half is our best player on the ice. He looked like a man amongst boys out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 10:14 PM
3rd Line

jumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to alljumbo1290 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Doesn't say much about the rest of them, when a guy who has been here a whole day and a half is our best player on the ice. He looked like a man amongst boys out there.
well of course; he is an OA and the 4rth leading scorer in the league; what'd you expect?
The Following User Says Thank You to jumbo1290 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Oakman and Wilmot... what a bunch of tools.. how the hell are these guys still.reffing in this league
Old 01-11-2018, 10:17 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbo1290 View Post
well of course; he is an OA and the 4rth leading scorer in the league; what'd you expect?
You missed my point...carry on celebrating though