Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,389    Downloads: 1,092,229   Msgs Posted: 119,904   Thread Views: 20,542,974   Online Now: 82
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-11-2018, 02:02 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
I'm always excited for Game Day...

Predicting a 5-2 IceDogs win...

And 4 of 6 points this weekend. We take the loss to Barrie.

Would like to see Incze again this week. Hope they get him some reps.
If I was Billy Id honestly start him tonight and maybe again Saturday
Old 01-11-2018, 02:04 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,360 Times in 823 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I was thinking the same as you and give Dhillon a bit of a blow this weekend
Old 01-11-2018, 02:15 PM

Thanked 2,695 Times in 1,476 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
I'm always excited for Game Day...
I am with you, I love game day, any game day!!

As for the outcome, that remains to be seen. Miletic looks like an assist machine, but his shots on goal are comparable to Maksimov so perhaps with the right set-up he has the same potential. I am not sure about Thomas being on that line as his shots are lower and he tends to pass first, shoot second. It is one of those situations that looks favorable on paper but needs to translate to the ice. I'd feel a lot better if Maksimov was in the line-up tonight.

All tolled I think the IceDogs will come through with a victory tonight but the margin remains questionable until we can see the kind of chemistry the line creates. I still believe parking a slippery shooter in front of the net is going to be the best option for Thomas and possibly Miletic. Our candidates for that are of course Singer (who is now famous for that short hop into the net) and Castleman (who has earned most of his goals by evading the other team's notice).
Old 01-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,360 Times in 823 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I am not sure if Miletic will play with Thomas tonight due to the absence of Maksimov.
But once he returns to the lineup, you can take your well earned fortune and put it on #48 and#44 playing on the same line most likely with Singer.
Old 01-11-2018, 02:54 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
I am with you, I love game day, any game day!!

As for the outcome, that remains to be seen. Miletic looks like an assist machine, but his shots on goal are comparable to Maksimov so perhaps with the right set-up he has the same potential. I am not sure about Thomas being on that line as his shots are lower and he tends to pass first, shoot second. It is one of those situations that looks favorable on paper but needs to translate to the ice. I'd feel a lot better if Maksimov was in the line-up tonight.

All tolled I think the IceDogs will come through with a victory tonight but the margin remains questionable until we can see the kind of chemistry the line creates. I still believe parking a slippery shooter in front of the net is going to be the best option for Thomas and possibly Miletic. Our candidates for that are of course Singer (who is now famous for that short hop into the net) and Castleman (who has earned most of his goals by evading the other team's notice).

I was thinking until Maksimov comes back, maybe put Singer with Miletic and Thomas. And Castleman goes up with Corneil and Jones. See if you can jump-start Castleman. If that doesn't work then use Tomasino (skill) or Carbonara (create space) on the top line.
Old 01-11-2018, 02:55 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Yeah, there's no way they give Dhillon 2 nights off... Incze gets tonight or Saturday. Probably give him the away game on Saturday.
Old 01-11-2018, 02:59 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Yeah, there's no way they give Dhillon 2 nights off... Incze gets tonight or Saturday. Probably give him the away game on Saturday.
If its one or the other Id rather tonight and give your #1 the third game in as many nights when your team will probably be tired
Old 01-11-2018, 05:55 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Icedogs 3-0 .. miletic scores
Old 01-11-2018, 06:27 PM

Thanked 2,695 Times in 1,476 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Miletic is #81, not #48
Old 01-11-2018, 06:31 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Miletic is #81, not #48
Wonder if that is by choice or because it was a number they have on hand