Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,388    Downloads: 1,091,523   Msgs Posted: 119,890   Thread Views: 20,524,597   Online Now: 162
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-12-2018, 11:12 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Miletic looked back to the bench a few times during the power play and scolded Thomas. Seemed apparent to me that whatever the coach said to try wasn't working and Miletic was frustrated. As much as Miletic may have been brought in to help Thomas' numbers, they didn't seem to have any chemistry, unlike Hunter who quickly adapted to the give and go style of play Miletic was establishing.
What did you expect them to have a ton of chemistry after a day and a half of being together maybe even less than that?
Old 01-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Rookie

Robbyhockey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Miletic looked back to the bench a few times during the power play and scolded Thomas. Seemed apparent to me that whatever the coach said to try wasn't working and Miletic was frustrated. As much as Miletic may have been brought in to help Thomas' numbers, they didn't seem to have any chemistry, unlike Hunter who quickly adapted to the give and go style of play Miletic was establishing.
I stated before that there was maybe going to be some concern with how Sam plays and the way NIA does. Take no offence to this but NIA is coached like peewee hockey team with dad's behind the bench. I see guys making horrible decisions and being rewarded and the amount of times guys don't pass to the open man makes it clear why so many are not drafted. So is it low iq or no respect to listen to the coach. The 5 on 3 was something you see when a coach can't adjust but just keeps doing the same thing and hopefully the end result will be different. Sam is the is a product of a team that knows how to build pros and a guy like that is for sure shaking his head at what he is seeing. I can't agree with you guys having depth to win anything if most of these players return and no star is going to come in and put up with the Thomas show.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robbyhockey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
What did you expect them to have a ton of chemistry after a day and a half of being together maybe even less than that?
I too watched very closely. the only Ice Dog that even engaged conversation with Sam was Carbs. That was it.

I kind of felt for the kid actually.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:50 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
I too watched very closely. the only Ice Dog that even engaged conversation with Sam was Carbs. That was it.

I’m sure that will change very quickly once everyone gets to know him and he gets to know them
Old 01-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,358 Times in 822 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post

My thoughts exactly.
That is on ownership and the staff.
It will all work out at the end of the day

I kind of saw the same thing when Maksimov came in last season.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 01:33 PM
Big League

retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbyhockey View Post
I stated before that there was maybe going to be some concern with how Sam plays and the way NIA does. Take no offence to this but NIA is coached like peewee hockey team with dad's behind the bench. I see guys making horrible decisions and being rewarded and the amount of times guys don't pass to the open man makes it clear why so many are not drafted. So is it low iq or no respect to listen to the coach. The 5 on 3 was something you see when a coach can't adjust but just keeps doing the same thing and hopefully the end result will be different. Sam is the is a product of a team that knows how to build pros and a guy like that is for sure shaking his head at what he is seeing. I can't agree with you guys having depth to win anything if most of these players return and no star is going to come in and put up with the Thomas show.
No offense taken what so ever on your thoughts from me.
I have seen the same and we are what is know as avid Ice Dogs fans. We do a lot of road trips each season.
We like this year's team just like the past teams (exception being the last championship team LOL) but, it puzzles me as to how blatant goal costing errors do not result in the player pushed to the middle of the benched and tied there.

Big game tonight.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:21 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Some we do not give the opposition the credit on the penalty kill Erie players were blocking everything.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,994 Times in 1,378 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

4 games for Golod's kick.

https://twitter.com/GeneralsUpdates/...01884779937792
Old 01-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
There are times when our beloved team really puzzles me. Our players have no problem picking up penalties, some deserved and some not.

MacPherson got kicked last night (something that does not belong in the game) and not one player on the ice did anything about it except for a little push from #4 as the Erie player was getting up. Curious, that's all.

I am not advocating for penalties, but, I kind of thought that one of his pals might step up and do the team thing like sticking up for a buddy.

Either way, the player got his due punishment, but, still, odd though... From an old school guy.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:22 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
No offense taken what so ever on your thoughts from me.
I have seen the same and we are what is know as avid Ice Dogs fans. We do a lot of road trips each season.
We like this year's team just like the past teams (exception being the last championship team LOL) but, it puzzles me as to how blatant goal costing errors do not result in the player pushed to the middle of the benched and tied there.

Big game tonight.
What “championship team” the Central Division Championship Team?