Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,343    Downloads: 886,653   Msgs Posted: 117,573   Thread Views: 18,211,027   Online Now: 104
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-13-2018, 07:10 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,447 Times in 792 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Even the Bud?

Isn’t there a portrait of Branchy high up in the rafters at one end of the Bud, kinda like there used to be a portrait of the Queen hanging up high in the rafters of the old Winnipeg Arena ? Coulda swore I saw that the last time I was there.

Talk about fishy smells that arena reaked of it the last time I was there .....

HAHAHAHA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2018, 07:18 AM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Isn’t there a portrait of Branchy high up in the rafters at one end of the Bud, kinda like there used to be a portrait of the Queen hanging up high in the rafters of the old Winnipeg Arena ? Coulda swore I saw that the last time I was there.

Talk about fishy smells that arena reaked of it the last time I was there .....

HAHAHAHA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not enough room up there with all those banners strohs. Lol
Old 01-13-2018, 08:57 AM
3rd Line

louie dogg is just really nicelouie dogg is just really nicelouie dogg is just really nicelouie dogg is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Not enough room up there with all those banners strohs. Lol
If we could come up with the funds , we could also BUY some wallpaper to fill the rafters as well.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:47 AM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnie View Post
Reputation, reputation, reputation.

Time to cut him.
Why for trying to be a force on this team. Ya he makes some bonehead moves and takes some stupid penalties but we have more guys on this team that do are just as bad.
The Following User Says Thank You to hotdog fan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 11:37 AM
4th Line

bunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by others

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog fan View Post
Why for trying to be a force on this team. Ya he makes some bonehead moves and takes some stupid penalties but we have more guys on this team that do are just as bad.
Really? Like who? He doesn't score, he takes dumb penalties and that costs us goals. He is a liability!
The Following User Says Thank You to bunnie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 11:47 AM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Adrian Carbanara, Ben Jones, William Lochead just to name a few. I have watched these game so i can see what goes on.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:52 AM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog fan View Post
Adrian Carbanara, Ben Jones, William Lochead just to name a few. I have watched these game so i can see what goes on.
I dont beleive Jones belongs on that list... hes playing a more aggressive style and is learning as he goes but Carbs yes .. u could add Schaeffer Ham and Roberts for the dumb penalties as well as Castleman and Thomas for the lazy ones
Old 01-13-2018, 11:58 AM
1st Line

That is true he might not belong on this list right now but at the begining of the season he sure did.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:49 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnie View Post
Really? Like who? He doesn't score, he takes dumb penalties and that costs us goals. He is a liability!
But he plays with passion. And that is something that is often sorely lacking on this team. He gives 100%. But he's emotional. It's a catch 22. You need a guy that plays like that, but he's going to serve suspensions for his emotions.
The Following User Says Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 02:27 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Drew a penalty last night.